Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

17 billion car wrecks a year in America
    Boy! That is a lot. Somebody ought to do something about that.

The nerve! These invaders come here, and they have the nerve to be in a car when it crashes!
    Freakin idiots are lucky they didn't kill someone else. The moron driving, if they survived, needs to be charged with multiple counts of manslaughter in addition to whatever else they get charged with.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Nine illegal immigrants were killed in a highway crash Monday while trying to elude Border Patrol agents, and at least 12 others were injured, officials said.
    Really no need to add to it
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    Quote Originally Posted by MrL
    17 billion car wrecks a year in America
    Boy! That is a lot. Somebody ought to do something about that.
    How many car wrecks is that a year per illegal alien?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLeft
    beautiful white American highways?
    This statement is a little disturbing.

What would you call that Crocket, reverse race bating?

Good point American Made. Do you know we keep the people in the deep freeze until we ID them. What a joke. AZ has a freezer full of John Does. Tyson's should loan them a refrigerated truck so they can be deported too.

Dixie
    I thnk that it's just plain race baiting.

Over 25 Americans per day are killed by illegal aliens and about 12 of those deaths are from drunk drivers.

Most of the deaths are happening because of the lawless behavior of the illegals.

In this case, they were fleeing police and dodging spike strips and intentionally putting themselves and other drivers at risk during their crime spree.

My question for Mr. Left is, what kind of person tries to make a joke out of a story like this like you have?

While not a rule violation, I find it disturbing you would use a story like this to try and be humorous or sarcastic.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In this case, they were fleeing police and dodging spike strips and intentionally putting themselves and other drivers at risk during their crime spree.
    I have no pity for lawbreakers running from the law.

Rest in peace.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

MrLeft wrote:

Them putting tire skid marks on our beautiful white American highways? Using all of our tax dollars by sitting in a morgue? STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!
    1. Why do you refer to the hiways as "white hiways"? I thought that most roads were asphalt or cement.
    2.Perhaps their Country of origin could possibly pay for the hospital treatment and the cost of identifying and interning them?

Answer the questions in order please.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mrleft, I suppose all 22 were just late for a job interview?
    Well gang, it could be another Chicano or Hak moment for all of us again.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    sippy, You just won the prize for the correct answer. Would you like a piece of candy or a star by your name.

Dixie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    sippy, You just won the prize for the correct answer. Would you like a piece of candy or a star by your name.

Dixie
    That was my guess as well, as I was telling another regular poster via PM as a result of MrLeft's commentary in another thread. The style is quite familiar.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast