Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

good grief

Impeachment or Gridlock?

While in Gridlock, Bush finishes up the NAU, North American Union, and signs the regulations or has Gutierrez sign them into law...at which point it doesn't matter what law we pass through the US Congress....the NAU regulations will prevail under International Law.

It's a very serious dilemma.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

andyt--Tony Snow is a liar. He spews the lies of the Traitor he works for. Olbermann is just a guy with an audience who at least speaks out against a Traitor. Everyone has some reason to dislike this President and Vice President. You capitalize on that to secure our nation by removing the Traitors from power who are responsible for the insecurity to begin with...at least it seems to me.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also, I think people need to remember who is legally responsible for securing the borders. It is not the US Congress. It is not our Legislative Branch or Judicial Branch. It is the Executive Branch.

Why impeach Bush? He hasn't been president of this country since day one. He put the "right" people around him to run the country. Rumsfeld, Cheney, etc. Hastert could just be made VP and he could be the puppetmaster. They are in power. We need true conservatives in office, not these phony, greedmongers or the political-correctness crowd of libs. True conservatives do what they say and say what they mean.

A part of me is afraid of what is going to happen after this election. If nothing changes on the borders, things may escalate from mere organized protests against illegals to possible rioting. Something has to make these politicos take notice. I hope it does not come to rioting.

Olberpuke is out of line for just criticizing Bush. Yes, he is the "leader", but he is not Congress. Clearly, they listen to no one. All the branches of government are at fault.

Senator Cornyn is visiting our town this month to discuss issues with his constituents. I'm hoping to attend and to get his take on immigration. In the end, he is a senator, so chances are he is just full of hot air anyways.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12