Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ok folks, let's remember this is an activism website.

Someone needs to post the contact information for ABC and then write up some articulate complaint emails, letters, and calls.

You can do it. Take initiative.

W
    American Broadcasting Companies Inc
    77 W 66th St Rm 100, New York, NY 10023-6201
    Contact Phone: (212) 456-7777
    David Westin - President

ABC Holding Company Inc
    77 W 66th St Rm 100, New York, NY 10023-6201
    Contact Phone: (212) 456-7777

The Walt Disney Company Company Profile
    500 S Buena Vista St, Burbank, CA 91521-0007
    Phone: (81 560-1000
    Robert Iger, CEO of The Walt Disney Company
    Anne Sweeney, co-chair Disney Media Networks and President, Disney-ABC Television Group
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Yeah, here's what I posted:
    "This is America and our common language is ENGLISH! And if we don't have a common language, we ain't got much of a nation. So illegal aliens or even suspected illegal aliens should NOT be served in our businesses. If you want to be served, PROVE you're here legally! We certainly shouldn't encourage law breakers like ILLEGAL ALIENS by rewarding them for breaking our laws! Wake up people, either we're a nation of laws where law-breaking IS NOT encouraged, or we may as well be governed by any mob or politically correct nonsense!

Let's ENFORCE THE IMMIGRATION LAWS, and kick all the illegals out. Is law enforcement such a difficult concept for some Americans to grasp? This illegal alien sap story is just PROPAGANDA that the ABC did to please their corporate masters, who's goal is destruction of independent America, and creation of One world government, or as Bush sr. called it, the New World order. "

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Someone needs to confront ABC.

W
    I have a suggestion. How about a Weekly Wall of Shame, which would list the most obnoxious illegal alien lovers of the past week? Could turn into a hit since lot of people would want to see it every week. Plus, it'd be news, so we could send a news release to all the media in US and Europe about it. Could Alipac use some free advertising?

While I did not see the ABC special “Confronting Racism in America,â€
    <div>
    </div>

AE

I tried posting, but have yet to be successful in getting it to let me in (signed up and all), so here is my posting and we'll see if they actually are now letting people post, apparently they are not liking the results!!

A put on scene about racism?...Have we become so desperate to play the race card in the news, about illegal immigration, that it comes to hiring actors to accomplish it? If this had been a real scene, we can surely understand, and as for a handful of peoples reactions, basing it on that, is really an inadequate representation of Americans. I live within a community where there is a good deal of illegal aliens, who are Hispanic, and bad feelings about them being here illegally is certainly palpable, but have NEVER seen anyone react as this actor was paid to do. I have seen theft in the grocery store by someone who was Latino (and did not, or claimed not to speak English) and police and store personnel still treated them with decency, though caught red-handed. ABC and the liberal media are biased against Americans in this, and have, apparently, their own agenda, separate from REAL Americans. Well, then this is the reason I have stopped watching any major networks and their shows. Good luck ABC, you apparently have lost touch with what real people think and the way we REALLY are.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

BTW ,there is a link right on that page for contact about that story and your thoughts on it (as if they really care...).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12