Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    This is ABSURD! Why dosn't abc do a story on Mexicans stealing supplies meant for the fire vitims, or a story about illegal aliens who STARTED THE FIRE!
    Because they do not want to appear to be racist. They are enlightened enough to ignore the facts when it is PC to do so.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This sob story is related to the video:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87962-wild ... ed+workers

The story could use some good comments.

I can't wait to see "the undocumented" angle when aliens finally land on our planet.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    This is ABSURD! Why dosn't abc do a story on Mexicans stealing supplies meant for the fire vitims, or a story about illegal aliens who STARTED THE FIRE!
    Because they do not want to appear to be racist. They are enlightened enough to ignore the facts when it is PC to do so.
    Wouldn't that make the illegals look bad to the public? Perhaps they're not all saints?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Kinda sad how the MSM can do stories on "faceless" illegals but you never hear about the "faceless" victims of crimes illegals do. YES I SAID ILLEGAL! UNDOCUMENTED MY A&&...
    "We are being destroyed from within"

It's really tragic..I mean our goverment has to be held accountable.
    If our laws were enforced this would of never happened. They wouldnt of been there..
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Faceless Victims??

Faceless Victims??

Or foreign army invading arsonists?
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

I hope our government isn't planning on helping the illegals rebuild.

Kinda sad how the MSM can do stories on "faceless" illegals but you never hear about the "faceless" victims of crimes illegals do. YES I SAID ILLEGAL! UNDOCUMENTED MY A&&...
    In my opinion, Dani Countryman was a "faceless victim" due to the fact that her story was a BLACKOUT on the mainstrean media!!!!!! INSANE!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its getting to the point of being ridiculous on the way the media reports anything to do with illegal aliens, IF they report anything at all.

Illegal Aliens seem to be the most uncovered area in the news. Our media keeps that issue at a low or no profile. I know here in the NE, news on this does not really exist. Nor are they ever referred to as illegal aliens, just undocumented in the NY Times. In NE basically nothing is written about this issue or any event concerning them. I have to subscribe to the NY Times to get any real, though biased info from around the country.

That's another sore point of mine, what ever happened to unbaised news reporting. Reporting was to be just that, who, what, where when and why if known. Nows its just whoever writes the articles view or take on the issue. I could care less about their opinion just the facts would please me.

I guess news about this issue is not considered "any news fit to print."Not sure if I am quoting that correctly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast