Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABOUT CONGRESS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tex

ABOUT CONGRESS

SOMEBODY TELL ME IF I HAVE THIS WRONG OR RIGHT. AT THIS MOMENT CONGRESS IS IS RUN BY REPULICANS WHO HAVE DONE SAID THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PASS A AMNESTY BILL. THIER BILL IS WANTING TO FELONIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND CRACK DOWN ON EMPLOYEERS. NOW THE SENATE AND PRESIDENT WANT AMNESTY AND TO BASICALLY TO OPEN THE BORDERS BY ALLOWING 3 MILLION LEGAL IMMIGRANTS A YEAR (WHICH IS INSANE). NOW IF WE VOTE THE CONGRESS OUT IN NOVEMBER THAT WOULD PUT A DEMOCRATIC PARTY IN CONTROL AND THAT WOULD ALLOW BUSH AND THE SENATE TO GET THIER AMNESTY BILL THROUGH BECUASE THE REPUBLICANS NO LONGER RUN CONGRESS. SO MY QUESTION IS SHOULDNT WE VOTE FOR THE CURRENT CONGRESS SINCE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES LISTENING TO US?

I would think so.

Why put out Reps. that are on our side? Just to get back at Bush?

The Dems think if they do nothing on this (or anything for that matter), they will get a free pass and watch the Republican party go down the drain.......

We have got to get to the Dems that they are also an endangered species!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Tex

What i think

What i think is Bush knows he cant get a amnesty bill passed by congress. So it is to his advantage to get the current replublicans out of office and fill it with Democrates. Is this idea crazy?

It depends on the Rep, Tex. Louie Gohmert is my representative and he's doing a great job...so I'll vote to keep him...

Some of the others are not on our side and should be voted out. To my mind this has to be done on a case by case basis....punishing those who don't work for us but for Vicente Fox...

I don't agree that someone should be voted out b/c of the party...but b/c of their actions. That would send a very strong message.

I really don't want to see the dems in power as they would have this amnesty voted in and forgotten about. But, once again, there are Dems who are on our side...Keep 'em....

MJ

Definitely, we need to support those that have clearly come out against amnesty. We vote against those that support it which I would believe would be mostly Democrats in the House? The house will be our last line of defense.
    We also need to vote against every dam senator that supports it and hopefully we get rid of some of them this November.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Tex

What im afraid of

What im afraid of is people are not going to research this enough and being simply feed up with republicans vote out the only people who are trying to prevent this invasion. Alot of people are mad out there and instead of lashing out at the senate there going to lash out at congress and inadvertently get rid of the people who are helping us.

Congress has been hung out to dry by the Senate. It is Congressman that are up for re-election. The senators are hopeing that the Congressman take the brunt of the People that are mad and that only they get voted out. That way in 2 years they will have had time to try to smooth over the Senate's Complete and total Selling out of the People. Can anyone say ScapeGoat.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Tex

ok

Ok so now that we know what is going on what can we do about it. Senate is determined to get a bill passed before election so even if we vote out the people who is betraying the American people it will have done little good. So my questions is this What are we suposed to do when the Government refuses to listen to the Majority of the people and does what they want? Isnt this in itself Treason? Letting a foreing country or its people influence our government to pass bills that harm America!

The same optimistic tendencies that deluded me into thinking that we could prevent this has be holding out hope for some third way out of this. A party. A leader. Something. A revolt of the electorate. Anything. But the Hagel/Martinez bill is a can of worms that the President is within weeks of opening. I fear that the damage will have been done long before a correction in November or a full fledged revolt in 2008 can rectify matters.
    (stolen from another thread)

I feel the same as the quote above. I think by November it will be too late and definitely by 2008. Something needs to be done NOW. I do not know what but as I said in another thread the keys to the country are being handed over and it must be stopped or this nation will be no longer.

Tex

What to do

Has anybody in this forum ever read the Constitution. All we need is somebody in the congress to stand up and declare what Bush and the Senate is doing is Treason. IT will get headlines and EVERY AMERICAN would get thier head out of the dirt and pay attention.

What they are attempting to do is TREASON. plain and simple. They are allowing an outside country to influence our policy. We have foriegn nationals and a foriegn Government demanding we change our constitution. It is already apparent they are breaking our laws and they are wanting us to change them to give them Aid. This is Treason!!!! They are going agianst the Will of the Majority of the people. ALL WE NEED IS TWO CONGRESSMEN TWO STAND UP AND DECALRE IT TREASON AND THIS BULLSHIT WILL STOP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast