Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACLU pressures California law enforcement to steer clear of

ACLU pressures California law enforcement to steer clear of illegal aliens
    February 21st, 2011 10:58 am PT
    By Kimberly Dvorak

In an open letter to law enforcement leaders, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) asked sheriffs in California to cease harmful practices that target illegal alien communities.

The letter comes at a time when California is burdened with nearly $30 billion budget deficits and a new Rasmussen Poll that states 67 percent of Americans want states to tackle the illegal alien problem plaguing the country.

The ACLU contends apprehending illegal aliens costs local agencies money they no longer have to combat those residing in California unlawfully.

“Most law enforcement officers do not want to double as federal immigration agents. They know that it discourages witnesses and victims of crime from coming forward and ultimately harms public safety for everyone,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The ACLU can get their noses out of state law enforcement and go stuff it...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

The ACLU has become a terrorist organization that needs to be dismantled. They are anything but AMERICAN.

"I added more links from source, damn it almost looks like jamesw62 did it!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ACLU is a law firm. How can a law firm threaten states and that states law enforcement officers? ACLU is nothing more then a terror group and should be vanquished
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

[b]Police Ordered To Stop “Incidental Immigration Enforcementâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

People fear that when the sheriff is called, ICE is not far behind. This is a huge problem especially in regards to domestic violence," added Mass. "If victims are reluctant to call local police because they are afraid of becoming ensnared in the ICE web, then batterers enjoy impunity. That's bad for everyone."
    Let em' kill each other.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    People fear that when the sheriff is called, ICE is not far behind. This is a huge problem especially in regards to domestic violence," added Mass. "If victims are reluctant to call local police because they are afraid of becoming ensnared in the ICE web, then batterers enjoy impunity. That's bad for everyone."
    Let em' kill each other.
    "That's what they do in Mexico!"

2 new name ideas for the ACLU

THE AACLU as in anti american civil liberties union
    or AICLU as in american illegal civil liberties union

Banned
    There Is nothing AMERICAN about them They are a FAR LEFT WING RADICAL GROUP that has a single agenda. There agenda Is to remake the United States Into a third world sewer of Illegal Immigrants that will vote demoRATic In all upcoming elections They are a very dangerous organization that needs to get slapped down by "we the people"...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast