Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We do have a BB&T here so I could look into that. I MAINLY don't want to have to change CREDIT CARDS because I get frequent flier miles on mine and, with my Wachovia account, I don't have to pay a yearly fee. And, I get other freebies so I would have to compare that at other banks.

I agree with you, JJ--If I hear of any bank that REFUSES to give loans for homes to illegals, I'm OUT OF WACHOVIA!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm guessing that when the civil rights act and anti discrimnination laws were written that nobody foresaw this mess. They can't very well repeal the laws that make every US citizen equal, and they shouldn't, but amending them to exclude illegal immigrants might not be a bad idea, even just adding the phrase LEGAL CITIZEN wouldn't do any harm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The "Legal Citizen" sounds like a winner to me but WATCH OUT ACLU!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123