Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Finally some real opposition to the pro Amnesty Globalists in Washington.

Thanks to Joe Wilson, millions of Americans are cheering today.

From the feedback I'm receiving a lot of people were screaming liar at their TVs just when Joe Wilson did it for them in person!

Let's rally the ALIPACers folks! Let's defend ALIPAC and Joe Wilson from the Obama attacks online!

W
    LETS ALL STAND FOR JOE!!!! I for one was screaming at my TV and could not even stomach the whole speech. OBAMA is being disrespectful to us when he lies to us, I do not think it is disrespectful to call him on it and shouting was the only way to be heard!! GO JOE!!!!

magyart, you can email or call to express your view that illegal aliens should not be covered, and without concrete measures such as verification of eligibility for coverage and mandated citizenship checks for legality, the comments by Mr. Obama are false.

Mr. Wilson responded more like Americans that have tried to get their government and politicians to listen, and so they now speak out at tea parties and town halls.

The general practice of decorum during Presidential addresses still has many on either side that speak out, though not so loudly, and not generally by one person. I generally hear some mumbling on both sides, and who knows what those people are saying to their neighbor member or under their breath. Joe Wilson had silence at the moment from the Congress, and his voice certainly rang out.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rally to us ALIPACers! Get in the game!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-950859.html#950859

Let's Roll on 9/11. We can turn the tide here.

PUSH!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12