Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Action Alert: Reject Pence's stealth amnesty program

Love those action alerts. And Congress.org keeps score so you can watch the tide change on issues.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iig

Re: Action Alert: Reject Pence's stealth amnesty program

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=8903066&type=CO

Enough said.

Time for action!
    I just read the New York Times and USA Today articles, and they confirm what I heard about a week ago, that the Pence betrayal is really just a forced one week vacation for the illegals. I'm writing to the Laughing Amnesty 7 and my representatives, and copying Congressman Tancredo, Sensenbrenner, Pete King, Sens. Sessions, Kyl, Cornyn, and anyone else I can think of.

I watched the flimsy coverage of the permitted demonstration that Gilchrist attended in Los Angeles and saw the violence of the counter-demonstrators. (Unfortunately, he made a rather outrageous comment about it later when he talked to Anderson Cooper and lost the advantage of the ground the pro-illegals gave up when they became violent... two steps forward, one step back.) And then on Fox, the violence of the coyote against the Minuteman who videotaped him, in order to turn it over to ICE to investigate. Those who became violent were Hispanic or sympathizers. If the violence had been the other direction, the outrage would have coated the major news outlets (if the Mumbai (Bombay) train bombings and building explosion in NY hadn't happened, that is). But because the victims were OTMs, Americans no less, then the America hating news media minimized it. It's scary.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones