Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    They better get a bigger phone system!!!!! We are only growing stronger!!! More and more people are coming on board.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    This should NOT be allowed and I don't know how we go about changing it... or if one of our three guys is elected president and I'm sure one of them will be...Tancredo, Hunter, Paul... if they can do something? They should NOT be allowed to throw amnesty in with a farm bill or ANYTHING ELSE. I'm sick and tired of these liars and cheaters...!!!!!! It should be a farm bill and ONLY a farm bill!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent a message through your link April but I am going to send some faxes and make some calls to the Senators that voted against the last Amnesty bill do you know what happen to the list?
    Do we know when this is coming to the floor or what bill it is in?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    HERE IT IS !!! This is what they are going to try to add to Farm Bill!

http://www.ufw.org/pdf/FJAgJobsSummaryLg1-2007.pdf

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I just sent a message through your link April but I am going to send some faxes and make some calls to the Senators that voted against the last Amnesty bill do you know what happen to the list?

From what I understand they are trying to put it together now, add the ag part to the farm bill which would include amnesty!!! I am on this NOW and I hope everyone else is as well. This IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

what is fenstein getting out of all this? I mean really - something iiiiiissss soooo fishy.. she should be invetstigated...

btw.. message sent

April
    Here is some of the travesty I copied off PDF!!!! Please be sure to read the whole thing. I just copied a portion!!!

http://www.ufw.org/pdf/FJAgJobsSummaryLg1-2007.pdf

Summary of the Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits,
    and Security Act of 2007 (“AgJOBSâ€

Quote Originally Posted by April

From what I understand they are trying to put it together now, add the ag part to the farm bill which would include amnesty!!! I am on this NOW and I hope everyone else is as well. This IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!
    I am reading the link you put up so they conbineing farm Bill S237 and HR 371 kind of Odd one is a house bill the other a senate bill I wonder if the House Bill has passed yet? I'm going to look up the house bill! as soon as I get some more information I will be working right along with you!!
    EVERYBODY START CALLING ALL THE SENATORS, our best chance and fastest is the senators that voted agains 1639 if we can find the list!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April

I am reading the link you put up so they conbineing farm Bill S237 and HR 371 kind of Odd one is a house bill the other a senate bill I wonder if the House Bill has passed yet? I'm going to look up the house bill! as soon as I get some more information I will be working right along with you!!
    EVERYBODY START CALLING ALL THE SENATORS, our best chance and fastest is the senators that voted agains 1639 if we can find the list!
    Great SOSAD! THANKS!!!!This hit out of the blue and I am doing very quick researching on everything!!!! I will find Blitz thread with all the numbers and email, fax info on it to post here as well.

April
    Here is thread with all the contact info on it! We need to let them know how we feel about them trying to walk on us AGAIN!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216

SOSAD, here is a thread with list of sell outs on it.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64458

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast