Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I don't think there's been any action on it yet. I think it's still in the talking stage. But we'll be ready when it surfaces.

Speaking of going downhill, as you get older it gets harder to get back up the hill.
    or even get up out of a chair
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Good letter, SOSAD, but you kind of went downhill after you posted that. Just kidding!

As for recalling Senators somebody was mentioning in the previous post. Some U.S. Senators can't be recalled. Idaho is one of them. Don't worry, if it could be done, Craig would've been gone by now. Congress has to recall them if they're not doing their job. That just about speaks for all of them, doesn't it?
    Ya some states have passed their own laws for recalling, there is no federal law!!

I go down hill in a hurry sometimes!! I can not find any action on this farm bill at all except field hearing! but I am still searching
    Good for you SOSAD, but they are putting the farm bill together now with parts of the ag jobs bill, so we are probably not going to see anything until they get the revised farm bill together to push through. The surprise for them is they are not going to get away with pulling a fast one, we are NOT GOING TO STAND for being walked on and treated like American citizens are not important!!! We are on to them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Good letter, SOSAD, but you kind of went downhill after you posted that. Just kidding!

As for recalling Senators somebody was mentioning in the previous post. Some U.S. Senators can't be recalled. Idaho is one of them. Don't worry, if it could be done, Craig would've been gone by now. Congress has to recall them if they're not doing their job. That just about speaks for all of them, doesn't it?
    Ya some states have passed their own laws for recalling, there is no federal law!!

I go down hill in a hurry sometimes!! I can not find any action on this farm bill at all except field hearing! but I am still searching
    Good for you SOSAD, but they are putting the farm bill together now with parts of the ag jobs bill, so we are probably not going to see anything until they get the revised farm bill together to push through. The surprise for them is they are not going to get away with pulling a fast one, we are NOT GOING TO STAND for being walked on and treated like American citizens are not important!!! We are on to them!!!!
    April the first place this bill should go is the Judiciary committee I just found the members do you want the list? Oh i'll post it here anyway this is where they should # the bill. these are the people we should let know we are on to them and luckly Sessions is on the committee
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Don't worry, April, we'll take care of those big bullies. They all need a hearing adjustment and some of them have an appointment for it in November "08.

Have you ever wondered why do they call it growing older, when you actually shrink a little each year?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks SOSAD and Tiny! You are both great patriots!!!

Committee on Judiciary

Patrick J. Leahy, CHAIRMAN, D-VERMONT
    Edward M. Kennedy, D-MASSACHUSETTS
    Arlen Specter, RANKING MEMBER, R-PENNSYLVANIA
    Joseph R. Biden, Jr., D-DELAWARE
    Orrin G. Hatch, R-UTAH
    Herb Kohl, D-WISCONSIN
    Charles E. Grassley, R-IOWA
    Dianne Feinstein, D-CALIFORNIA
    Jon Kyl, R-ARIZONA
    Russell D. Feingold, D-WISCONSIN
    Jeff Sessions, R-ALABAMA
    Charles E. Schumer, D-NEW YORK
    Lindsey Graham, R-SOUTH CAROLINA
    Richard J. Durbin, D-ILLINOIS
    John Cornyn, R-TEXAS
    Benjamin L. Cardin , D-MARYLAND
    Sam Brownback, R-KANSAS
    Sheldon Whitehouse ,D-RHODE ISLAND
    Tom Coburn, R-OKLAHOMA

This is where the bill should go first or after a sub-committee, but then the crooks could just go straight to the senate floor like they did the immigraiton bill, but I doubt they will pull that for a while again traitors!!

I thought at least those Washington rockheads would give us a little break, but they are determined to get there butts whipped again. All I can say, is come on right ahead!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Thanks SOSAD and Tiny! You are both great patriots!!!
    and we are in good company with you and JAK our patriotic friends!! together we will prevail!!

You can copy the committee list on to your Blitz and we can start with these guys and hopefully stop it there!! what do you think, my friend

I don't see too many friendly faces on your list, SOSAD.

I don't see too many friendly faces on your list, SOSAD.
    Sessions guess we don't have alot of friends

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast