Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AT "ACTION THREAD LINK"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 12/4
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( Instructions @ contact information)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92808.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change

Response Received from Dennis Nielsen

Halleluiah. You don't know how happy I was to get your emails, finally someone has taken the initiative and stood up for something!!

Let me start by saying I received over 100 emails from concerned citizens, opposing illegals entering our colleges. I apologize to all of you as I want to get a response out tonight so this will go to many of you.

First, some of you have threatened to not vote for me, well that is certainly your choice and my hope is that you DO vote for the person who will represents you the best. If that is me OK if someone else can do better, vote for him/her, that is what I would do. I have a certain set of values and these will cause me to vote for what I think is right. You really don't want a governor who is swayed by any person, party or special interest groups or by threats of voting for others. That is what is wrong with politics today; the candidates say anything to get a vote and after the election they go any way the wind blows them usually powered by special interest groups or party's. I have talked about these things and the things that will follow on my web site so this is not just from the recent happenings. So let me make this perfectly clear:

I will vote for what I think is best for the citizens of North Carolina irregardless of what any party, special interest group or PAC wants!! Plain and simple enough?

Now to illegal aliens: We have two big problems in NC today our education system (which I will not talk about here to keep it short) and the influx of illegals into our country. Make no mistake this is a national problem but the federal government refuses to do anything about it—a national disgrace. A little history lesson here; no country has ever survived by having open borders. The feds won’t do anything I have made a proposal on my web site so you can see it there if you are interested. I have a proposal you might like, check it out. As to the current question most of you have asked here is my straight forward answer:

I will oppose and veto any legislation that allows illegals access to our colleges and universities, with the same benefits enjoyed by hard working North Carolinians. Plain and simple enough.

Now I will go you one step further. NC is one of about 9 states that give drivers licenses to illegals. Most states and most people, even those in NC, opposed that but your General Assembly (GA) and governor did it anyway. Other states bus illegals into NC so they can get drivers licenses. Most states do not accept NC driver’s licenses when you move there and you have to go through proving who you are and that you belong here because the other states cannot trust NC. So;

After taking office without help or input from the GA I will use an executive order to stop all illegals from obtaining a NC drivers license. Plain and simple enough?

I would ask that you stop putting people (especially me) in little boxes, Dem, Rep liberal, conservative: I will do what I think is right. Most politicians will do anything, even lie (imagine that), to get elected. To me the most important thing is that I maintain my trust and integrity and that I will have that even when the election is over. You can’t give or take that away!! Maintaining my integrity is more important that getting elected. Notice other candidate web sites; they have a big “CONTRIBUTEâ€

working4change you should post this over on the new Action Thread the link is above you in my last post!! Good job!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Thanks Sosad. I posted to the new action thread.

Response from N.C. Democratic U.S. Sen candidate JIM HENDRIX

I received the following reply for my email (Illegals in North Carolina) sent to North Carolina state level Democratic office holders and candidates from Dem. U.S. Senate candidate John Hendrix of North Carolina. It sounds as if Jim Hendrix is on the right path! So far this has been my only response; silence indicates support for the ILLEGALS.

"My Friend

I am ON YOUR SIDE. This whole business should be a no-brainer, but some folks just don't get it. Why is there even a question? If children of Aliens Illegally Residing (AIR's) apply to community colleges, then the first thing that should happen is that a call must be made to I.C.E., notifying them of the AIR's, and their address. These AIR's then need to be on the next bus out. This is called "enforcing the law". There is one exception, however. According to the Constitution of the United States, if the child is born in the United States, regardless of the status of the parents, this child is a U.S. citizen and is entitled to the privileges and benefits of a citizen. The parents are not. This "anchor baby" business is something else that needs to be dealt with. If AIR's have a child in this country, the child may stay, either in foster care or with a sponsor, but the parents MUST return to their homeland. That is my position. Secure our borders, enforce the law, and then think about revamping the immigration system.

At this point, I have very little influence in the State Capitol, except as an ordinary citizen. However, as a candidate for the United States Senate, should I win the Democratic primary, they will be forced to listen to me. I do need your help.

Just a few days ago Governor Mike Easley attended a fundraiser for my primary opponent, Kay Hagan. It isn't hard to figure out where her thoughts are going on this issue. She is the choice of Senator Chuck Schumer and the Democratic Senatorial Committee. We can't let the Senate dictate who will be its next member. The time to act is now. E-mail everyone you know. Let them know that there is at least ONE Democrat who is in your side. I hate to beg, but I also need money to fight this battle. Even a five dollar contribution from enough people, will go a long way to securing the future of our nation.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me again.

Sincerely
    John Ross Hendrix
    johnrhendrix@yahoo.com
    http://www.hendrixcampaign.com
    Hendrix for Senate Campaign
    P.O. Box 3054
    Cary, NC 27519-3054"

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112