Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Thats the spirit Patriots, this just another battle we must win to save our country!!! There is not NO obstacle that we cannot overcome for our country!!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Okay, done.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK EVERYONE LETS WIPE THE SMIRK OFF OF THE FACE OF THE GIRL IN THE VIDEO WHO THINKS WE SHOULD PAY FOR AND EDUCATE ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!! NORTH CAROLINA NEEDS OUR HELP!

GOOOOOO GET EM!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 12/3
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Will call the offices and post this on other websites and blogs. Thank you for the alert April.

We must make sure that talk radio and television and print media gets the word out too. Contact those that you can. Pass along to others.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I AM ON IT !!!

Called the governor's office and spoke to an Amy. She said they were receiving a "ton of calls on this issue". She said that Easley had no bearing on this decision and that the decision was made by:
    Martin Lancaster
    President of Nort Carolina Community College Association
    (919) 807 - 6950

I told her that I was outaged by this blantant attemp to aid and abet illegal aliens and that I was outraged that Governor Easley was passing the buck. I demanded that Governor Easley show some leadership and not hide in the closet. I told her to tell the governor he must exhibit leadership since he is the top official in the state and all people involved in this decision either directly or indirectly work for him. He needs to get a backbone and explicity state this policy is wrong and against the law (aiding and abetting illegal immigration in the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act).

I will be calling this miscreant (Martin Lancaster) shortly and blasting him.

April
    ALL YOU PATRIOTS ROCK!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOU DEDICATION AND ACTIVISM!!!

WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND THEY HAVE'NT SEEN ANYTHING YET!!!!

Keep in mind, Patriots...you do not need to live in North Carolina to make calls, e-mails, faxes, etc. I've had very few who I've called ask me my residency. Even if they do, tell them where you live and that you are outraged because this decision by North Carolina affects the entire nation by futher extending benefits to illegal aliens. It is pure and simple, aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Let them know the entire country is outraged! The more people that call overall, the better and those that call from outside the state need to let them know the entire country is WATCHING!!!

Great post Thanks. I made all the calls and sent emails. I got through to everyone, except the Edwards campaign. There, I left a message.

Thanks again for taking the time to post these names and contact info.

Two additional people to contact:

North Carolina Community College Asociation
    David Sullivan (the miscreant that made the actual decision)
    Title: Assistant to President Legal Affairs
    Phone: 807-6961
    sullivand@nccommunitycolleges.edu

Roy Cooper, Attorney General for North Carolina
    Phone: 919-716-6400
    Contact information to Attorney General, Roy Cooper. E-mail form is at the bottom of the page:
    http://www.ncdoj.com/default_contactus_ ... id=general

Please add them to your list and express your outrage to the above also!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast