Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

By Paul Elias
    ASSOCIATED PRESS

4:00 p.m. August 30, 2007

SAN FRANCISCO – The Bush administration urged a federal appeals court Thursday to let Mexican cargo trucks cross the border and freely travel anywhere in the country, arguing that to do otherwise could strain diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Mexico

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/stat ... rucks.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Business
    By MICHELLE MITTELSTADT and JENALIA MORENO
    Copyright 2007 Houston Chronicle

Aug. 29, 2007, 10:52PM
    NAFTA truck dispute in court
    Pilot program for Mexican vehicles in U.S. could start Saturday

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bus ... 94248.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    By Paul Elias
    ASSOCIATED PRESS

4:00 p.m. August 30, 2007

SAN FRANCISCO – The Bush administration urged a federal appeals court Thursday to let Mexican cargo trucks cross the border and freely travel anywhere in the country, arguing that to do otherwise could strain diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Mexico

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/stat ... rucks.html
    OH MY GOD,... it could strain DipLow-Sh*T relations? I think we're having an ILLEGAL ALIEN relation problem here. Fix that,... THEN MAYBE those trucks can travel in the US and after passing our DOT CDL laws.... in ENGLISH!

GOOD GADZ,... "Stupid is what stupid does." What a perfect phrase.
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

lOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING READY FOR THIS FOR A WHILE NOW!!

Do You Need Help With NAFTA?
    If your company ships goods between the United States, Canada and Mexico, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) may reduce or eliminate the tariffs you or your customers have to pay on your products.

Before you can take advantage of these reduced tariffs, you must correctly complete the NAFTA Certificate of Origin. (Download a free copy of the NAFTA Certificate in English, French or Spanish.)

Our Shipping Solutions export documentation software makes it easy to correctly complete the NAFTA Certificate of Origin and all the other standard export documents you need to ship your products to Canada, Mexico and most everywhere else in the world.

Just enter your information into Shipping Solutions' EZ Start Screen and the software automatically completes the NAFTA Certificate and more than a dozen other export forms up to 80% faster than you can do it by hand!
    A Solution to Meet Your Needs
    Whether you work for a company that ships a couple exports every month or a larger corporation shipping dozens of orders every week (or even every day), you’ll find a version of Shipping Solutions that will meet your needs.
    MORE AT THE LINK!!
    http://www.shipsolutions.com/nafta.asp? ... =nafta_ad1

Our PORTS are open to foreigners.
    Now our roads are going to be open to foreigners.
    What's next,.. our skies will be open to foreigners?
    (or should I say terrorists? Or did BUSH forget THAT already?)

Good Gollies, bush NEEDS his head castrated from the neck up.
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

http://www.star-telegram.com/448/story/218946.html

Bush administration urges court to open borders to Mexican cargo

This could be a dup., but here it is in case it is not.

Isn't it amazing how now all the news is going gangbusters about the Idaho senator. All by design so Americans won't raise cane about the Mexican trucks. The Idaho sen. was set up. They chose him because he had a little bit of a shady past with this kind of stuff.

I heard Jimmy Hoffa Jr. today talking about it......He talked about the immigration bill, relating it this, NAFTA, the NAU etc. He said that Americans came together to defeat the immigration bill, and we can come together to achieve another victory.

Later on the show a former trucker called in and explained how truckers do things. he predicted that if this goes down, expect some action taken by our truckers.......and he wasn't talking about a strike.........
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

This sure sounds like part of the nafta super highway to me, you know the one they are not building!

Surface trade with NAFTA partners rises
    August 30, 2007

WASHINGTON --Trade using trucks, railroads and pipelines between the U.S. and its North American Free Trade Agreement partners rose about 4 percent to nearly $69.53 billion in June, according to government data released Thursday.

Boston.com
    Sign up for: Globe Headlines e-mail | Breaking News Alerts Imports rose by more than 4 percent to about $39.56 billion, while exports increased 3.5 percent to about $29.97 billion compared with the same month last year, according to the Department of Transportation's Bureau of Transportation Statistics.

Trade with Canada rose more than 5 percent to $45 billion in June as the value of both exports and imports increased, according to the government data.

Trade with Mexico rose nearly 2 percent to $24.53 billion, with a 2.2 percent drop in exports more than offset by a 5 percent jump in the value of imports.

About 90 percent of U.S. trade by value with Canada and Mexico moves on land, and Canadian National Railway Co., Union Pacific Corp., Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corp. and CSX Corp. are among the largest railroad operators. Trucking companies include: Con-Way Inc., Marten Transport Ltd., YRC Worldwide Inc. and Knight Transportation Inc.

More links and info at the link below

http://www.boston.com/business/articles ... ers_rises/

Quote Originally Posted by Billiards
    Our PORTS are open to foreigners.
    Now our roads are going to be open to foreigners.
    What's next,.. our skies will be open to foreigners?
    (or should I say terrorists? Or did BUSH forget THAT already?)

Good Gollies, bush NEEDS his head castrated from the neck up.
    Bush is already trying to open air space with Mexico for carriers, but they would need alot of mililtary stuff and congress is worried about it which doesn't mean anything, at this rate I'm sure Bush will get what he want. MY GOD I don't know if we can last a 1 1/2 with Bush, there will be nothing left of this country!!

This may be what sets off a civil war. I will back the teamsters. I am tired of getting nowhere. No matter how much I write or talk, no one listens.
    bush keeps doing whatever he wants to do concerning everything. He is the biggest traitor this country has ever seen. He wants his legacy to be the Iraq war. I see his legacy as the president that tried to give America away.
    He needs to be stopped. But, as I've said before. If you impeach bush, you get cheney. Then it goes to polosi. None of them would be any better. And I think 08 is going to be too late. I see more and more injustice against Americans in our country. Illegal immigration is on the rise. More benefits to illegals. Anchor baby laws that are illegal. This is spinning out of control. And how far have we gotten? How much have we been able to change?
    This may just be the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't want a war, but the pressure is getting to be too much in our country. Something has to give, and bush isn't going to give.
    Congress should be back right now to stop bush from going against them and the citizens of our country. But they won't do it. They are just like him for the most part. Traitors. The only one that has been working thru the vacation is Tom.
    This could get really nasty real fast. Just be prepared.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast