Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Action Items...What You Can Do Now.

Where is this information. Why don't you have this on your front page.

You need a list of senators who voted for this Amnesty bill.....everyone sends them an email.

You need a list of companies that hire illegals...boycott these companies.

You need local offices and websites...for example....Portland, Los Angeles, etc...

You need to stop supporting Mexican products. Stop buying their products.

You need to be the driving force behind building the border wall. Start signing up members who will volunteer to help build the wall. I will be the first to sign up. Americans know how to organize such an endeavor. They know how to manage logistics...etc. Get them to donate their time and effort. "The American Pride Wall"

It is time to take back our country...

It is not a Liberal versus Conservative issue. Both republicans and democrats are to blame for our current status. We need to oust them all. We need to elect leaders who are genuine, smart, and willing to do the right thing. We need to shut down special interest influence in Washington. Make it a crime. We need to vote for the best person for America. Not blanket democrat or blanket republican. We need to take back our country.

Action Action Action

Never been to a third world country...right. It is as corrupt as you can get. If you create pain inside their country then they will work for change. If you make it easy on them then they have no need to change. The USA is like a pressure valve. Illegals coming here take pressure off of the Mexcan government to invest in their country. Instead the pocket the money. What is the position of the Mexican gov. on Illegal immigration? They support it, and don't want a wall or anything to stop illegal immigration.

I would help build the wall, sign me up!
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    me too, i can take a month in the sumer and help.

Me Too

I am a computer guy but I have a Makita, hammer and saws. Build it and they will stop coming
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

The Wall Of American Pride

I want to discuss such a project. There would be several states involved. Is all land along the border owned by the US Government? Does anyone know. Or by state government? or privately owned? One way or another you would have to acquire the land. Second, design of the wall. Third, Logistics to support your workers. Fourth, Acquiring materials...donations would buy these and some would be outright donated. Fifth...Building the wall....engineers would donate their expertise and time. Sixth...Maintenance of the Wall.

Can anyone shed light on process, legality, etc...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have power tools!!!! As for how to make them want to leave?
    Make them feel SSOOOOOOO uncomfortable everywhere here, cut off all help, cut off any social services, take away drivers licenses.

Fine landlords who rent to them, it is aiding and abeting.

Do whatever it takes that is not inhuman, to make them want to be back in their own country.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes! Buy USA made first and then Canada and then Mexico or Latin America. Keep them there!

For God's sake AVOID made in China if you can?

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    I would gladly donate money toward the fence.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast