Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

XIllegalImmigration

does this mean you are a convert . . . finally saw the light? If so, I hope there are many more like you. These protests are waking up America
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I'm trying to discuss what would be involved in doing a wall. We build large highways out of concrete....so I believe large wall can be fabricated and put in place in pieces. The subterrain would be concrete and going even further down may be rebar. You would have cameras or sensors along the wall. I am sure we could get the assistance of expertise in this area.

Any comments.

I'm not a convert...I am liberal on some issues and conservative on others. I simply know something about the mind of the new immigrant and I know that the majority of them contain their allegience to their own country. They use the USA for a paycheck. But there is no love for this country. There is a complex system in place that trains a new arrival how to take advantage of the USA social system. In New York there are underground shopping malls...no physically underground....I mean they are unknown to the normal economic system. Anyway, all product in these malls come off the back of trucks a little at a time. To visit one of the malls you have to be invited by a member. I could go on and on.

I am a little disillusioned at the lack of action on the part of Americans. I see most of them depending on their elected representatives. They may send an email, a letter...but to seriously get involved. To busy working? Maybe. If you can keep everyone greedy enough to only focus on their families and to give lip service to supporting the USA then you maintain power to do what you desire with the country.

And if you can keep the populace evenly split 50/50...dem and rep then you weaken their power. However if the majority lean one way then power is restored. One thing I do know is that the two party system is a broke system. They have all become politicans and will do and say whatever the special interest buy them to do and say. Big Big money at work.

rob

americans wont wake up

I just try to discuss the illegal problem with people I know and they seem either afraid or uninterested in the problem. My own sister could care less.

I dont get it. We are turning our identity over to another culture.

They have been dubbed down. They no longer believe in the system. It is broke and they realize that what is important is to focus on me and mine. Accumulate as much as possible now while we can because the future looks dim.

We know in our hearts that the right thing to do is to build a wall. We have known this for years. But our politicians keep saying no. The experts say it can't be done. There is no leadership.

Americans need to just do it. Gather together by the thousands. March out to the border and build it. The authorities are not going to try and stop thousands of Americans.

It would take very smart managers to pull it off but it can be done.

The Wall Of The American Citizen

My husband did work on the San Diego wall....National Guardsmen were sent there to work on it.

They were told not to step foot on Mexican soil !
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: The Wall Of American Pride

Quote Originally Posted by XIllegalImmigration
    I want to discuss such a project. There would be several states involved. Is all land along the border owned by the US Government? Does anyone know. Or by state government? or privately owned? One way or another you would have to acquire the land. Second, design of the wall. Third, Logistics to support your workers. Fourth, Acquiring materials...donations would buy these and some would be outright donated. Fifth...Building the wall....engineers would donate their expertise and time. Sixth...Maintenance of the Wall.

Can anyone shed light on process, legality, etc...
    If anyone has an Israeli friend I’m sure they have produced the best walls in the world. Just guessing on this, but one would have to believe they have built just this type of wall for a long time now.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12