Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I JUST GOT THIS RESPONSE FROM THE MILLER WEBSITE:
    Thanks for contacting us.

Miller Brewing Company does not support illegal immigration or any other unlawful act. We do support a public policy discussion that will lead to a clear path to legal naturalization for people who meet the requirements for U.S. citizenship. We also oppose any legislation that would unfairly and unjustly seek to constrain immigration.

Miller was founded 151 years ago by a German immigrant, Frederick Miller.
    And today, we are part of an international company with employees from around the world. We support the free movement of people, labor, goods and services in the global economy with appropriate protections for the rights of individuals and families, the security of nations, and the diversity that contributes to a rich and productive society.

Miller is active in helping immigrants learn how to become legally naturalized citizens of the U.S., through programs like the Miller Lite Immigration Forum in Texas and support for a recent immigration convention in Chicago. We have a long history of proudly supporting many national and local Latino organizations throughout the U.S.

We appreciate your interest.
    the milleronline@mbco.com will not accept any responses, so we need to go back to their website or to their people directly....
    they definitely are misguided about "supporting legal immigration"; they are in fact supporting AMNESTY and encouraging more illegals to come...

What is this MILLER LITE IMMIGRATION FORUM in Texas? another one-way conversation telling Americans about their racism?

Pokie
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

http://www.mgd.com/home.do

I got through, but not to admin. After you put in you BD to absolutely PROVE you're over 18...oh, please,...the second screen you come to has a 'talk to us' link. When you click on it, a window opens to ask a question, shows a picture of a lady. I confused it with my statement and question re supporting of criminals, as that's what illegal aliens are. And that the American people are tired of seeing our country poured down the drain,...that's what's going to happen to their profits, etc. It got sent. Haven't received a reply yet.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Here is one re...lie I got

Thanks for contacting us.

We did not sponsor this march, and we did not authorize the use of our
    trademarks in association with the event. We certainly do not support
    illegal immigration, but we do support sensible reform of immigration law.

We appreciate your interest
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We have most of the press e-mails covered.

What we need help on is posting this on other boards across the Internet.

W
    I registered at http://www.saveourstate.org/ so I could post about this but they require an approval period before you can post.

Will post there ASAP

Never mind. I found your post.

SaveOUrState is part of the coalition so they should be covered. Is our press release up over there or just my post?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just picked this up from a blogger who linked to MM website. I posted boycott info to all who were linked to her site on this issue.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Post to Yahoo groups. Post to local forums. Post to craigslist. Ah. Send to your friends via e-mail. Talk about it at work!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

local site

I just posted info on my town's active local site. Hopefully it will generate some interest....

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=13

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We have most of the press e-mails covered.

W
    Hmm, it would help to know what exactly does that mean. Is that 10 emails or 10,000? And is that just a short announcement or a professional press release? Most media outlets get thousands of emails daily so if you don't want them to ignore you, you should send them a professional press release, preferably by fax. And will this boycott announcement appear on any newswires? Some press release services will guarantee at least one newswire and cost less than $500.

You guys have a lot of enthusiasm and that's great, but wars aren't won by enthusiasm alone, you also need to use the right "weapons" and strategies.

I posted a request for a boycott on Rick Robert's of KFMB radio in San Diego blog site titled I want my country back

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast