Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's a bumper sticker I came up with. Comments? Suggestions?

http://www.cafepress.com/2revolution

Sent to everyone in my address book and posted to CraigsList Portland Oregon and Medford Oregon. Sent to Mail tribune reporter (doubt they will do anything with it) Sent to Lars and our local radio shows.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

American_made, Craigs list...great idea!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Stillfree,
    That bumper sticker looks just great. If someone makes them, I'll buy them.

On the other hand, I've sent info on Miller to all my beer drinking buddies and they're joining the boycott and sending the info along to their friends. One of them is posting info at the local bar he frequents.
    Isn't the internet and e-mail just great? How would we have ever gotten this info out 15 years ago.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Stillfree,
    That bumper sticker looks just great. If someone makes them, I'll buy them.

On the other hand, I've sent info on Miller to all my beer drinking buddies and they're joining the boycott and sending the info along to their friends. One of them is posting info at the local bar he frequents.
    Isn't the internet and e-mail just great? How would we have ever gotten this info out 15 years ago.
    I agree. Without the internet, I think we'd be screwed. This boycott has spread over the internet like wildfire and miller is feeling the heat. Boycotts could be the most powerful tool in our arsenal.

However, some on other forums are already claiming victory. I think this should be a long term effort and, maybe, bumper stickers, t-shirts, etc. could help keep it alive.

Anyway, here's the link to purchase the bumper sticker.

http://www.cafepress.com/2revolution

However, some on other forums are already claiming victory. I think this should be a long term effort and, maybe, bumper stickers, t-shirts, etc. could help keep it alive.
    I agree because this is really not just about Miller but rather all companies who think they can thumb their noses at America and American citizens. We need to make sure our message is loud and clear.

I also agree about the internet! Don't you know the powers that be hate it too. They can't control it........yet.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

AlturaCt,

I agree. I think this is going to be a more long-term effort.

As for the 'yet', they are working on that!

We must stay alert!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123