Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Activist help need in Arizona on the phones

from my email...

Dear Mr. William G:

I want to alert you to a situation in Arizona where the Governor Janet Napolitano is constantly making pro-illegal alien stands and vetoing any legislation that would fight illegal immigration.

The House of Representatives has a new bill, #2779, that would penalize business owners for hiring illegal aliens. We are trying to stop Napolitano from vetoing the bill. She has until July 3rd to act. So far the Governor's office has received 28 phone calls in favor of the governor signing the bill and 128 calls for vetoing it. We believe that the Phoenix Chamber of Commerce is organizing all of the calls against the legislation.

We need help getting people to call and tell the Governor that we want businesses that hire illegals punished. I am just trying to spread the word in case you can help.

Telephone (602) 542-4331
    Toll Free 1-(800) 253-0883
    thank you,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm on this one. I'll make a call on my lunch hour.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Victory in Arizona! Gov. Napolitano signs bill #2779!

Well, thanks to everyone who called and wrote Governor Napolitano in Arizona telling her to sign the bill that would penalize businesses for hiring illegals (AZ house bill #2779.) She realized she wasn't going to get away with vetoing it and she signed it yesterday.

We must now keep her feet to the fire because she is already making noise about "fine-tuning how we implement this bill."

Pro-illegal groups are saying that there are many barriers to actually implementing this bill that will only be solved if the U.S. congress does its job (in other words, they don't think they have anything to worry about.)

Let's keep after Napolitano to make sure this law is enforced.

Thanks again.