Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Activist Requests: Please ignore the fake alipac site

ALIPAC Activists,

There are whole six people over at HB and the fake ALIPAC site that really get off on the fact you notice them.

They hate our guts and are very jealous because their side has failed to create and maintain an online activist community of any strength.

In short, ALIPAC and others on our side are completely dominating on the Internet and they hate that. Some of their online projects, like Matt.org, have cost millions of dollars and still failed terribly!

The best thing for everyone to do is to let those six people chatter in the dark by themselves over at HB and the fake alipac site while we get down to the Nitty Gritty work at hand.

Those six will be handled. We have plans in motion for that.

What they want to do is increase their activism value by distracting you and occupying your time and energy.

We need our activists out searching the web for other online communities where good Americans that oppose illegal immigration can be found.

That is how many of you found us, you ran into one of our ALIPAC ambassadors and scouts.

Now everyone knows the enemy is watching, so less of our strategies will be discussed in the open.

We need everyone to....

1. Fan out across the web and take the debate to new locations, engage the opposition where needed, and show more people the way to the ALIPAC operations platform here.

2. Dig in on our FOCUS campaigns. We need more people and more of you to increase your skills and practice for the bigger fights right around the corner. We have an expanded leadership team ready to help you with those campaigns.

3. Help us make sure our boards are well managed, assist our moderators and stay vigilant, use the alert feature to report problem posts, help us have a complete news listing and complete listings of events and such. Please do your part to make sure these boards are in tight shape for those that need these resources.

4. More of you need to look into extending your activism presence on the ground in your local areas by arranging city council efforts, county efforts, state legislation pushes, etc.... All politics is local and while many of you are already engaged in these tasks we need more of you on that locally. If you need advice on a local effort, just post your question. We have resources that are yet to be released that can help you.

5. Please be ready to move fast and effectively on calls for new FOCUS Campaigns fighting amnesty legislation and such. We need everyone to respond. We need higher percentages of you putting your shoulders to the wheel when the call goes out.

6. Be thinking ahead because we will be conducting a new membership drive and outreach effort once the fundraiser finishes kicking butt through the 15th. Be thinking of friend, neighbors, and associates that might be interested. We are going to need your help with the outreach.

Do not let our opposition put you into a reactive state.

Let them keep watching us and responding to us.

Who cares what six little twisted illegal alien supporters whisper to each other in the dark.

One of our people can handle ten of them and they do not even have ten for us to contend with and on top of that we have them outnumbered hundreds to one!

So please stay off of HB and the fake ALIPAC site for the time being, ignore them, stay focused on the real fights the ones that matter.

The monkeys in the trees always make a lot of noise when the lions walk past.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William. you could trademark ALIPAC and then sue alipac.net like the World Wildlife Federation did to the WWF.

It's obvious that they would be attempting to confuse your trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    William. you could trademark ALIPAC and then sue alipac.net like the World Wildlife Federation did to the WWF.

It's obvious that they would be attempting to confuse your trademark.
    That has been suggested by a lot of folks, and while I appreciate the advice... we have plans to deal with the six.

I'm really not concerned at all about alipac dot net right now or the fraudsters that built it.

What i am concerned about is that to many of our activists are angry about it and letting that angry distract from what needs attention.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hear hear; As Oscar Wilde remarked " It is better to be talked about than to be ignored..."

A cold shoulder, and and a healthy dose of disdain, goes much further than engaging the provocateurs!

I spend my time recruiting new members---every time I see nonsense like that (fake website) propagated by the provocateurs, I make it a point to get one more person to sign up.

I then encourage the multiplier effect, and ask that each new member only point the way to this site---it speaks for itself! Soon there are dozens, and hundreds, and the groundswell keeps building!

Remember, if you want to eat an elephant, you must take one bite at a time!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    HB who? alipac.com what?

I have never taken more than one look at these two, personally have better things to do, like being here with a winning team!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the heads up. The enemy never sleeps

April
    W. wrote:

The best thing for everyone to do is to let those six people chatter in the dark by themselves over at HB and the fake alipac site while we get down to the Nitty Gritty work at hand.
    They, like the trolls, are a waste of precious time. They, like all other liars and fakes, will fade into nothingness soon enough.

I went to matt once, didnt think to much of it, have never been to HB only heard about a few days ago from here, but I ignored it.

My problem is I'm just learning the computer, and my skills are very limited, thanks to my 16 year old grandaughter she got my avatar up and taught me to copy and paste, problem is school keeps her real busy, she just lettered in track, but I will get her help whenever I can.

I don't know how to go to another web site yet and post it over here.

But until I can learn that I will go out to other sites and start trying to head people in this direction.

I think another important thing is, keeping them here and interested in our posts once we get them here. lively,fun and informative discussions!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

use the alert feature to report problem posts
    For those newbies:
    The alert feature is the red [!] in the top right hand corner of every post. If you see a post that breaks the rules, please press the button within that post, fill out the form and send. You can not make mistakes filling out the form. We appreciate your help.

Dixie

That's why you need to buy all the other potential domain names if you believe that your site will generate controversy.
    Too much effort is put into this site to have it diminished by bogus sites that attempt to water-down our message.
    Domains are cheap, our branding isn't.
    It expires in 01 Feb 08. Maybe we can get it then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast