Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACTIVISTS! A strategy to defeat McCain

Activists! A strategy to defeat McCain

Strategy: Get negative information out to newspapers and talk radio stations in the Super Tuesday states

How: Listed below (Some Tips section) are two links, one for newspapers and the second for radio stations. You can pull them up by each state. Additionally, listed are the 21 Super Tuesday States. A strategy to get the word out on McCain is this: find a write up regarding McCain’s negatives, or use one of your own and send it to as many TALK radio stations and newspapers as you can in the state(s) you decide to work on. (Note, I have listed at the bottom of this section, three things I have put together, any one (or all) of which your welcome to use (McCain’s Immigration Insanity, McCain advisor is Mexico’s former Mexicans Abroad Director, Huckabee’s Liabilities)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=101227
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-97116-.html

Some Tips:

For Radio Stations, try to find e-mail address of the local talk DJ’s. Talk radio stations usually have national DJ’s and a couple of local hosts. I would believe that the local hosts would be a good bet to get negative McCain information to, since most of the National hosts may all ready have much of this stuff, which some are using (Rush, Levin, Hewit, Hannity, Ingraham, etc.)

For Newspapers, sometimes you have to search a bit to find contact information. Try to find e-mail addresses for columnists, editorial writers, editorial boards and newsrooms. Generally, they are all there but sometimes you have to really look around hard to find the contact information. Also, some of the more major newspapers often have message boards that you can post at. Again, look around for this link at their website. On the state that you pull up, definitely hit the ‘Major Metro’ newspapers and as many of the ‘Dailys’ as you can.

Newspapers Link: http://www.newslink.org/news.html

Radio Stations Link: http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/page?page=states

Super Tuesday States:
    In the race for delegates to the national party convention, McCain (93) leads, followed by Romney (74). Mike Huckabee, who won in Iowa, has 40, and Ron Paul has 4.

Up next on Tuesday: 21 GOP contests offering 1,023 of the 1,191 delegates needed to secure the nomination.

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

Georgia

Illinois

Massachusetts

Minnesota

Missouri

Montana

New Jersey

New York

North Dakota

Oklahoma

Tennessee

Utah

West Virginia

If you'd like to jump in, just pick a state a go at it. I am starting with California. If anyone else can take a state, just post a reply message. I'm going to try to hit as many as I can before Super Tuesday which is just 5 days away from right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, zeezil. I'm working on this now. I'm taking a break for dinner and the Lost premiere in a bit, but I'll be on it the rest of the evening and tomorrow. Posting and emailing is one of the things I can actually do while working.

I've started with Tennessee, Illinois and Missouri. I've been working on Arkansas for awhile now, and also have friends doing the same. We could use some help here, though. Huckabee is still pretty strong here despite his many detractors.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Thanks, zeezil. I'm working on this now. I'm taking a break for dinner and the Lost premiere in a bit, but I'll be on it the rest of the evening and tomorrow. Posting and emailing is one of the things I can actually do while working.

I've started with Tennessee, Illinois and Missouri. I've been working on Arkansas for awhile now, and also have friends doing the same. We could use some help here, though. Huckabee is still pretty strong here despite his many detractors.
    Thanks for all your work, Saki.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have completely competely completed California major metro newspapers:

Two articles (McClintObama Amnesty Plan and McCain's Immigration Insanity) sent to columnists and editorial writers of the following California major metro Newspapers:

LA News
    LA Times
    Oakland Tribune
    Riverside Press
    Sacremento Bee
    San Diego Union Tribune
    San Francisco Chronicle
    San Francisco Examiner
    San Jose Mercury News
    Santa Ana: Orange Co. Register