Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Addressing 2 common issues about impeachment

1)Why President Bush should be impeached.
    President Bush should be impeached for violating Article IV Section 4 of the U.S.Constitution.

ArticleIV Section4
    The United States shall guarentee to every state in this union a Republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion.

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT
    Article of impeachment#1: By not deporting illegal aliens and thus allowing illegal aliens to be present on U.S. soil, President Bush has placed illegal aliens above the law and as such has not guaranteed each state a republican (rule of law) form of government. (You can not have rule of law when illegal aliens are above the law)

Article of impeachment#2:By wanting to reward illegal aliens on U.S. soil with guest worker amnesty, President Bush has not guaranteed each state a republican form of government. Any adjustment of status for illegal aliens in the U.S. is rewarding people for breaking the law.(You can not have rule of law when you reward illegal aliens for breaking the law.

Article of impeachment#3:President Bush has not protected the states against the invasion of illegal aliens.

2) Some people will say, what if Cheney(or the next president) is the same or worse. That way of thinking must be rejected because it attempts to produce a reason as to "why you should accept the problem."
    If you accept the problem there will never be remedy to the problem. The excuse of "what if the next president is the same or worse" is just that.. an EXCUSE. Excuses that the illegal alien invaders use as to why they are invading the U.S. are unaccaptable and excuses as to why a treasonous president should not be impeached should also be unacceptable.

That's a very short list for a treasonous president. But of course you're correct about the 'excuses'.
    I want him impeached along with most of his cabinet.
    RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Ah yes, don't forget dis-enfranchisement. Because when you flood a district with illegal aliens, they get counted in the census, thus taking seats away from districts that have real citizen's.

Maybe the laws should be amended, congressional seats will be distributed based on the number of "citizens".

Just because your area has lots of "residents" ,doesn't mean you should get more seats.

In the past, did Southern states get more seats because of their slave population? Or were slaves counted as less than 1 person? Illegals are like slaves because they can't vote(?). If people can't vote, why should they get more seats??

Maybe that was a tangent, off topic, but it's a good idea.

-pa

In the past, did Southern states get more seats because of their slave population? Or were slaves counted as less than 1 person? Illegals are like slaves because they can't vote(?). If people can't vote, why should they get more seats??
    Keep in mind that there was a time when only landowners could vote, then only men could vote, then women, then they changed the age to 18 instead of 21, etc. Voting laws haven't been constant since the beginning. Now they doctor things up by "re-districting."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    JuniusJnr
    RE:Keep in mind that there was a time when only landowners could vote, then only men could vote, then women, then they changed the age to 18 instead of 21, etc.

Some would argue that today only plutocrats get to vote. While it is true that we the people can choose the person we want to send to Washington, it is also true that once that person gets there they don't always represent the concerns of the people who sent them there.

Dicatator Bush

Let's stop dignifying him as President Bush. There is no real evidence that he has a single hair of dignity to be called president. He fits more into the portrait of Dictator Jorge Bush. Yeah, he really needs to go..

dxd
    carsan956,
    Excellent point! I completely agree. The next time the media is at one of our demonstrations and I have a mike in my face or a reported at my side I will remember those facts when I give them my response about Bush. Bush is an insult to the institution of the Presidency.
    Thanks.

Wow... everyone up in arms about President Bush.. So tell me, is there anything you guys like about him? You all make it sound like he is the worst president in history. But yet, he's a republican like most of us and we, the American people, voted him in. So if he's so bad, why did we all vote him in? Wasn't like Kerry would do any better on the border, and who's to say things wouldnt be worse if he was impeached and we were stuck with someone even less interested in our current issues at hand?

So belly ache all you want, b/c thats all it really is and with no solution in sight (at least realistic). But impeachment is never going to happen and i wont waste my time pursing that idea.

Banned
    dxd said,

"2) Some people will say, what if Cheney(or the next president) is the same or worse. That way of thinking must be rejected because it attempts to produce a reason as to "why you should accept the problem."
    If you accept the problem there will never be remedy to the problem. The excuse of "what if the next president is the same or worse" is just that.. an EXCUSE. Excuses that the illegal alien invaders use as to why they are invading the U.S. are unaccaptable and excuses as to why a treasonous president should not be impeached should also be unacceptable.

and then truism said,

"Wow... everyone up in arms about President Bush.. So tell me, is there anything you guys like about him? You all make it sound like he is the worst president in history. But yet, he's a republican like most of us and we, the American people, voted him in. So if he's so bad, why did we all vote him in? Wasn't like Kerry would do any better on the border, and who's to say things wouldnt be worse if he was impeached and we were stuck with someone even less interested in our current issues at hand?

So belly ache all you want, b/c thats all it really is and with no solution in sight (at least realistic). But impeachment is never going to happen and i wont waste my time pursing that idea."

dxd, you are a PROPHET and truism, I won't say what I think of your statement, I might suggest you stop voting for the LESSER of 2 evils. Go to the Constitution Party homepage at: www.constitutionparty.com/ and stop being part of the problem.

dxd
    truism,
    Please allow me to entertain one of your points at a time.

RE:Wow... everyone up in arms about President Bush.. So tell me, is there anything you guys like about him?

Actually it is what we love about America that Bush is destroying. Namely the rule of law.

RE: You all make it sound like he is the worst president in history.

At any given time there can only be one president. Bush is that person right now.

RE: But yet, he's a republican like most of us and we, the American people, voted him in. So if he's so bad, why did we all vote him in?

In 2000 he LIED and said he would enforce immigration laws. In 2004 a lot of national voices who claimed to be on our side sold-out and blindly supported Bush for re-election without making demands that he enforce immigration laws in return for their endorsement. We must not let this happen again.

RE: Wasn't like Kerry would do any better on the border

I did a write-in in 2004. You are right Kerry would do no better on the border....but....Kerry would not arm- twist amnesty through the republican congress as easily as Bush could.

RE: who's to say things wouldnt be worse if he was impeached and we were stuck with someone even less interested in our current issues at hand?

Then we would deal with that situation at that time. But as I said, NO EXCUSES for accepting the problem and Bush is the problem.

RE:So belly ache all you want, b/c thats all it really is and with no solution in sight (at least realistic). But impeachment is never going to happen and i wont waste my time pursing that idea.

The first step of the solution is to stop supporting the problem and Bush is the problem. As far as what will never happen, I don't live by the crystal ball because I don't want to end up eating broken glass, but if the republicans lose the house over guest worker amnesty and Pelosi becomes speaker, impeachment may be a possibility but probably not over illegal immigration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast