Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Were these "commando's" smuggling drugs or weapons of mass destruction and biological weapons?
    I guess we need to ask El Presidente Jorge Bush. I heard a great analogy regarding this situation on the radio last night, "We spent a zillion dollars on airport and ship port security, but leave the borders wide open is like adding an alarm system to the windows with bars and smash proof glass, but leaving the front and back doors of the house wide open and calling it a fortress, just who do you think your kidding"? Hear, hear! This leaves only two possibilities either George W is really that stupid OR he is peing paid well to look that way. I guess we know why Jorge in spanish is pronounces ( hor-he)!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Defens....think about it....if you were REALLY worried about "TERRORISTS" wouldn't you close the borders and evict all illegal aliend BEFORE spending zillions on airport and port security?

Me theeeeenks now that there is something very wrong with the Terrorist Theory.

Notice also that the Terrorist Group, the big one has two spellings:

Al Qaeda and Al Qaida

Notice that their big Ring Leaders has three spellings to his name:

Osama Bin Laden (MSM)

Usama Bin Laden (Fox News)

Osama Bin Ladin (White House - Richard Clark Memo Presented to 9/11 Commission)

Might I suggest that it is somewhat difficult to find an organization, trace a person if you can't agree of what they are called or what "name" they are operating under.

Real People have one Legal Spelling of Their Name

Real Organizations have one Official Spelling of Their Name

Oddest thing in the world to me that there is no "agreement" on the legal and official spelling of this organization or its ring leader.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Notice also that the Terrorist Group, the big one has two spellings:

Al Qaeda and Al Qaida

Notice that their big Ring Leaders has three spellings to his name:

Osama Bin Laden (MSM)

Usama Bin Laden (Fox News)

Osama Bin Ladin (White House - Richard Clark Memo Presented to 9/11 Commission)

that's always puzzled me too, I can understand 'ordinary' citizens getting all the spellings wrong, but the government and the news media should get their "facts" straight
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

There is a reason. I wonder what it is. Could it be that Al Qaeda and Al-Qaida, Bin Laden and Bin Ladin are not real, but fabricated?

There is a real Bin Laden. Losts of them. Big family in Saudi.

But....when we get right down to it....do we have any solid evidence that any of this "terrorism network" is real?

Lets just say hypothetically, a criminal organization exists that wishes the destruction of America and will use suicide killers to cause that harm, what would be the first thing a sensible nation would do before 9/11 to ensure no such destruction occurs and would most definiately do after 9/11 to ensure no such destruction occurred again?

A nation would employ the same technique as we use to protect our homes. We would close our doors; lock them; install peep holes; and not open the door for anyone unless we knew who they were. If they were already in our house, you would run them out or call the police and have them run them out.

This means close the borders; seal them up; have guard stations; and not let anyone in that we don't know is safe. For those already here, which could be anyone, but certainly a higher probability that they would be in the illegal category, you would deport all aliens and run them out of your country so they can't do any harm or cause any destruction.

WHAT DID WE DO?

Nothing.

In fact, we did the opposite.

We opened the borders de facto.

We deported almost no one.

We announced, "come, you're welcome, we need you to do jobs Americans won't do, come, build a better life".

We conspired with Congress and other nations to increase the free flow of people, labor and goods through treaties and trade agreements. We conspired to "facilitate" traffic across our borders. We conspired to combine nations with Mexico and Canada in the name of "security and prosperity".

WE DID THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT ONE WOULD DO IF WE BELIEVED SUCH A TERRORISM NETWORK REALLY EXISTED THAT WE DID NOT CONTROL.

If you are the President of the United States and you are told by your White House Chief of Staff, "Mr. President, America is under attack." what would you do?

I would ask, Mr. Card, is it a nuclear attack? I would want to know this in case it was a nuclear attack so I would know if I needed to get the brief case which contains the device which only I as President can activate in order to activate our National Missile Defense System and protect the American People.

Instead, our President did not ask one question of Mr. Card before Mr. Card left the room. For the next 8 minutes, the President of the United States having been informed of only the one sentence, "Mr. President, America is under attack"....he read a story to school children.

Had that attack been nuclear, the enemy would have had time to take out Los Angeles, Chicago, New York and Washington DC without our President having ever even opened the brief case to activate our National Missile Defense System.

Had that attack been air attacks, the enemy could have dropped bombs like we dropped in Iraq on every single city in the United States while he is reading the children a story before ever considering that perhaps the country that sent this aircraft needs to be attacked with our nuclear system to stop the attacks.

The only reason I can think of that this President did nothing is because he knew the attack was not nuclear; he knew there was nothing he wanted to do; and thus he did nothing.

HOW DID HE KNOW THE ATTACK WAS NOT A NUCLEAR ATTACK OR AN AIR INVASION OR A TROOP INVASION AND THAT HE DIDN"T NEED TO DO ANYTHING WITH THE BRIEF CASE?

The BRIEF CASE goes with our President everywhere, because HE is the only person authorized to activate our National Missile Defense System. Cheney is not authorized until he becomes President or is sworn in to fill in for a President while the President is unconscious during surgery.

Americans need to give some serious thought and have some serious talk about this. Because it is too odd to believe.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

a lot of frightening questions. I supported President George Bush on the fight against terror, but I cannot support him or any member of Congress that wants to "open" our borders to every Tom, Dick or Harry that can put the health of the American people at risk -- tuberculosis, leprosy, polio, etc., are eliminated from our society -- even dogs have to get rabie shots in America, but 'foreign nationals' can invade our country and expose the American people to disease -- why doesn't the center for disease control speak up?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Our homeland security is tantamount to putting an alarm system, bulletproof glass, and bars on the windows then leaving the front and back doors wide open. Silly HUH? Well thats what they're doing!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Spanish television news had cry baby illegals in Florida looking for FEMA help afer the hurricanes....they think they deserve it...

sad thing is -- Congress think's they're entitled too!

SURE!! Why not? Give them a new house, a new car, living expenses, medical care, and a check for their "personal belongings".

They came here to RIP US OFF, didn't they?

The US Government without our approval or any legal authority, said, "come, get wiped out, we'll set you up good as new", didn't it?

Just remember what RIP US stands for: Rest In Peace United States.

AMERICANS should be mad as hell about this and a million zillion other insane actions by this Government that is not in our interest, that steals and misappropriates hard earned tax dollars, that settles illegals when they should be deported, who then vote in our elections when they are still citizens of foreign nations, who steal our jobs, our opportunities, our resources, our space, our air, our future, and our EXISTENCE.

Afterall, that is the whole point as we have sadly and tragically learned in recent weeks of illegal immigration.....to dissolve the United States.

sad thing is -- Congress think's they're entitled too!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast