Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After a Hurricane, Do Illegals Get FEMA Money?

I sincerely don't know, and wonder if anyone else knows.

Obviously, they most likely do. Now is THAT pathetic or what? How do you like that? Here they are illegally in our country, and now you have to give them taxpayer's money because a hurricane hit

I would like to know the facts, however, I will bet they do.

Well, get ready to give them a lot, because the Atlantic Ocean is starting to look like an airport runway, just like about 8 years ago. There's already another one brewing.

It is WRONG for llegals to receive money from our government when a hurricane hits when they are illegally in our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, no money just a ride back to Ciudad de Mexico. I am sure that Foxx will take good care of them.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

GOD BLESS YOU LEGALUSCITIZEN!!

What an outstanding question that deserves a ready answer.

An answer I do not have this moment know, but will be on the hunt for shortly.

This raises the entire question of disaster relief...from Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Global Warming, Rising Sea Levels, Terrorism, Military Attacks, Etc. Etc. Etc.

The responsibility of caring for the populace during disasters is a huge task of a government and the ability of that government to address the needs of the populace can not be undermined by the presence of illegal aliens in the millions diluting the attention, the response, and the care for the Citizenry of the Nation....and is yet another HUGE REASON to deport these people immediately and secure our borders tight as a drum so that this situation NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think there is a one of us on this site who doesn't know the answer to LegalUSCitizen's question!! OF COURSE they do. If they are able to get everything else free because nobody in authority is allowed to even ask for proof of citizenship, this would be no different. It is ALL handed to them on a silver plate. Why else are they pouring across the border?????

When the STATE GOVERNMENT of North Carolina gets UPSET because ICE arrested 49 illegals working at Seymour Johnson AFB and when they state that they had worked so hard to build a good relationship with these illegal workers, they were raising hell because they were accusing ICE of setting these illegals up for arrest by telling them they were going to an OSHA meeting and get free donuts and coffee!! THIS IS THE STATE encouraging this. So, it would be a waste of time even foolin' with trying to investigate whether they are getting FEMA funds. The answer is self-evident!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

fema

This is how illegals were 'treated' to FEMA money back in 2004.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004 ... 0558.shtml
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

~

They do in Pender County, NC

BUTTERBEAN!! You are the best. Your link to the article explained exactly just how silly and foolish our government is. A "squeak" from an Honduran Unity group and suddenly instead of arresting these people and deporting them, they REASSURED THEM they would NOT BE ARRESTED and to COME ON DOWN WITH THEIR HAND-OUT!!

It's just too much silliness & foolishness by GROWN MEN playing with our TAX DOLLARS for these GROWN MEN to keep their jobs.

PINK-SLIP THEM ALL!!

FIRE THESE SILLY FEDERAL WORKERS aiding and abetting illegal aliens in violation of our US Immigration Laws with OUR TAX DOLLARS!!

These federal workers need to be prosecuted for handing out our money to illegal foreign nationals because there is NO AUTHORITY to do this.

I know I DIDN'T GIVE THEM PERMISSION.....DID YOU?

GREAT QUESTION LEGALUSCITIZEN!! GREAT RESEARCH BUTTERBEAN!!

What a great team ALIPAC has!!

Thanks William for bringing all these great people together to work on stopping illegal immigration into the United States.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How sweet of FEMA! Gosh--wonder how difficult it was for CITIZENS to get FEMA funds??? They are probably the ones still waiting for help while the illegals are living high on the hog--20 to a house!

Our government is so accomodating, isn't it? Just bend over backwards for these illegals. They might want to think about what MIGHT happen while they are bent over. Might get it stuck to them.

We are such IDIOTS. We keep reelecting people who have no concern for the citizens of the US. But, whatever we do, let's make sure that we keep Bush's best amigo happy. I assume Mexico would have DEMANDED that FEMA dole out the money to the illegals if FEMA hadn't agreed.

WE ARE SCREWED!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

We are such IDIOTS.
    IDIOTS = Sleeping Babes, Innocent, Working, Focused on Families, Church, School, Volunteering, Busy with Ordinary Life in the United States INSTEAD OF watching the traitors and those wishing to sell us out called Federal Workers, Elected Officials Bought by Globbies, Advocacy Groups, 501 C 3 Wolves in Sheep's Clothing, etc.

WE ARE SCREWED!
    SCREWED = History. They screwed us in the back when we were busy and asleep at our wheel. We are thank God still alive and THAT SCREW is coming out. The future is new, fresh, and ahead of us....we are no longer Sleeping Babes....but Awakened Tigers....and it's DINNER TIME!!

Hungry? I'm starving!! Grrrrrrrrowl!

federal officials have explained exactly how the families of illegal immigrants can receive federal aid.
    Does this mean the supposed "conservatives" are more liberal than the liberals they bash for being liberal? I keep saying vote for the American Freedom or the Libertarian, seriously how could we do any worse than we have right now or with Hillary?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast