Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanics outside the USA

I sometimes wonder what Hispanics outside of the USA think about those Hispanics who go the the USA illegally. Does anyone have any insight into their opinions?

Re: Hispanics outside the USA

Quote Originally Posted by artclam
    I sometimes wonder what Hispanics outside of the USA think about those Hispanics who go the the USA illegally. Does anyone have any insight into their opinions?
    This might give you a clue.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdes ... 01ece8.htm

My neighbor is a legitimate green card holder permanent resident he's struggling like me to find work he told me one day over a few bud-lights that the reason he can't find work is because his sons and cousins are here illegally and waved them off. He's proud of his residency and he knows why he's struggling to find work. He went through a lot to get his green card and may love his sons and cousins but does not respect them. He's a good man.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    My question is how did the hispanic population explode so drastically?

Why are we as a country favoring hispanic immigrants over the rest of the world ? (not counting illegals)

I'm thinking there is something foul afoot in this deal

If the numbers are so great to threaten our culture and sovereignty then there is a major problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12