Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On-air radio host on our side

Steve Brown of KKAR is strongly on our side. He condemns in the strongest language the acts of Nebraska's traitorous scum senator Hagel. He jumps on everybody supporting the invasion.

His Sat and Sun one-hour show is a rallying point for many Omaha Nebraska folks and is especially helpful to our cause for those without Web access.

I thought it might be nice if you folks sent him a brief letter of support for doing what he is doing.

stevebrown@1290kkar.com

I didn't obfuscate his address since it is shown as above on the KKAR AM Web site.

Of the various on-air folks lambasting the invaders and their supporters I haven't heard anyone come across as strongly as Steve Brown.

Give him a BIG round of applause, folks!!!!!

Good news, OBBOP!

Another good guy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I sent him this...

Mr. Brown,

A friend of mine from www.alipac.us informed me that you advocate for enforcement of our immigration law and no amnesty for illegal aliens. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your stand. In today's politically correct world, it's important that views and opinions outside the 'corporate media spin' are broadcast and discussed.

Please keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

I just sent Mr. Brown a thank you letter, too.

Pinestrawguys you write good letters. I liked the one you sent to McCain (on a different thread, of course) and I like this one you sent to the radio host. It was short, sweet and to the point.

Re: On-air radio host on our side

NOTE his show is Sat and Sun 1-2pm (used to have a 3 hour a day weekday show, but the station wanted to "save" money, and brought in worthless syndicated hosts).

You can listed to KKAR anywhere over the net. Simply go to kkar.com and there is a big yellow "listen now" button on the upper right corner.

Steve is a good listen, and a good friend of mine. And yes, he is on our side.

H.

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    Steve Brown of KKAR is strongly on our side. He condemns in the strongest language the acts of Nebraska's traitorous scum senator Hagel. He jumps on everybody supporting the invasion.

His Sat and Sun one-hour show is a rallying point for many Omaha Nebraska folks and is especially helpful to our cause for those without Web access.

I thought it might be nice if you folks sent him a brief letter of support for doing what he is doing.

stevebrown@1290kkar.com

I didn't obfuscate his address since it is shown as above on the KKAR AM Web site.

Of the various on-air folks lambasting the invaders and their supporters I haven't heard anyone come across as strongly as Steve Brown.

Give him a BIG round of applause, folks!!!!!