Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Al Sharpton: Makes Easter Message About Crucifixion and Resurrection of Obama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Al Sharpton: Makes Easter Message About Crucifixion and Resurrection of Obama

Conservative Daily

"I'm not comparing him to Jesus, but..." Sharpton just threw a match into a room full of dynamite...

Al Sharpton Enters Dangerous Water, Makes Easter Message About Crucifixion and Resurrection of Obama

Unreal.

IJREVIEW.COM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Al Sharpton Enters Dangerous Water, Makes Easter Message About Crucifixion and Resurrection of Obama

By Emily Hulsey
    3 hours ago

On the “Tom Joyner Show” on Wednesday, Rev. Al Sharpton spoke about the meaning of Easter:

“I think that the message is, no matter what the world may do to you unfairly, no matter how your crucified, nailed to the cross at home, or in your personal relationships, or on the job that you can rise if you don’t lose yourself during the hard times and the challenges.

The story of Jesus on the cross. No matter what they humiliated him with. No matter how they mocked him he took it, because he knew he could rise. And the story of Easter and my message for this Easter session is no matter what unearned suffering you go through, that if you know you can rise above it, don’t become like the diseases that you fight.
    As I looked at President Obama at our convention last Friday where all he took he’s been able to rise politically again.. I’m not comparing him to Jesus, but I am saying that to every crucifixion there is a resurrection for those who believe…”

Wow. Is something wrong with this, or is it just me?

In Shocking Revelation, Carney Says Obama’s Toughest Interview Wasn’t With Any of the Major Networks

HT Breitbart

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/04/1306...ma-less-jesus/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn