Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Alabama Charity Turning Away Needy Based On Citizenship

Alabama Charity Turning Away Needy Based On Citizenship

By Amanda Peterson Beadle on Oct 13, 2011 at 2:30 pm

(Source: al.com)
    When Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley (R) signed Alabama’s extreme anti-immigrant bill into law, church leaders worried that provisions of the law would prevent them from even providing transportation to undocumented immigrants so that they could attend religious services. Alabama clergy filed a lawsuit challenging the law, saying it would “make it a crime to follow God’s command to be Good Samaritans.â€

Banned
    This should be going on all over the U.S.Then they all would leave.This is good news.Keep it up Alabama.

I'm sad to admit this, but I don't give to local charities anymore because the illegals over-run our food pantries and take advantage of the generosity of our local churches. They even complain that the food at the pantries is not "their" brand. One of my illegal neighbors had a rummage sale and sold at least a dozen backpacks that churches were giving away at the start of the school year.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Monk said the organization does not discriminate
    They have every legal right to discriminate on the basis of legal status!!
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

"Extreme" anti-"immigrant" laws? Please, don't make me laugh. There is nothing extreme about this law and they aren't immigrants.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    "Extreme" anti-"immigrant" laws? Please, don't make me laugh. There is nothing extreme about this law and they aren't immigrants.
    If they use the same rhetoric over and over they hope the truth will be blurred

It's amazing what asking for simple identification ( no, a matricular consular card doesn't count!) can accomplish! This is an organization I would donate to!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I'm sad to admit this, but I don't give to local charities anymore because the illegals over-run our food pantries and take advantage of the generosity of our local churches. They even complain that the food at the pantries is not "their" brand. One of my illegal neighbors had a rummage sale and sold at least a dozen backpacks that churches were giving away at the start of the school year.
    Dont feel about it i dont eather.I have seen this too.They go and cabbage everything they can then sell it.The Christmas toy drives ive seen them grab as much they can then in spring sold in yard sells alot of them getting the toys not married or no kids at all.Its a greed that they have thinking everything is owed to them and that goes for a whole lot of legals AMERICANS too.

good work al abama
    keep up the good work
    Now for all other state & city get the hell on the ball help the american . it your country also or did you for get ?
    this is not mexico or any other country it your get your .so get your out of the sand

No amnesty
    PS the only On eI feel sorry for are the American that it
    the welfare would Not help me or My friends at all
    so go to hell every SB one of you Illegal Immigrants sure
    they help then other country but not the USA
    No amnesty

When was the last time you saw illegals giving anything to U. S. citizens?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast