Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I believe there have been a couple 245i legalization adjustments in the past. Yes, they did require Congress approval. I remember this because Ron Paul had voted on approval of two (I think it was two - an adjustment and extension) of these legalizations in the past.

IMO, something like this would be very difficult to pass at this time. However, as always, we must remain vigilant.
    I wasn't around back then or I should say aware of the problem so this is something new and surprising to me.....it is another program we should all be aware of and am glad I learned something new today...thanks for your in-put MW...glad they need approval of congress, not that I trust them
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We all need to start equating the 245i program with amnesty.
    The OBL will claim that there is an economic need for "skilled" labor and push forward 245i.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    The OBL will claim that there is an economic need for "skilled" labor and push forward 245i.
    You are so correct "LawEnforcer" they will try to throw something at us that we don't know about or don't understand....... and this is AMNESTY!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Match donation challenge!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-162707.html

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    You are so correct "LawEnforcer" they will try to throw something at us that we don't know about or don't understand....... and this is AMNESTY!!!
    Yep, they will try to tell the American public it is simply "a revival of a Work Visa program". No amnesty here, nothing to see, move along now....

Even though I know many of our elected leaders are truly SCUM BAGS, I CANNOT believe even they would actually try to do something like this to American workers with the economy and unemployment so high. To legalize millions of aliens who would be replacing American workers in blue-collar and trades jobs such as carpentry, mechanics, and manufacturing.

If this is true, it is sick and disturbing. It will be the PROOF that they really don't care at all anymore about American citizens.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123