Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALERT:Ask Your Senators to Retain E-Verify in Stimulus Bill

Californians for Population Stablization (CAPS)
    1/29/2009 5:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time

TAKE ACTION

Alert! House Floor Retains E-Verify Amendments in Stimulus Bill! Ask Your Senators to Support Them!

In a major victory for opponents of illegal immigration, the House passed the stimulus bill that included two important E-Verify amendments. The first amendment reauthorizes the E-Verify program for a period of five years.

The other amendment mandates that “None of the funds made available in this Act may be used to enter into a contract with an entity that does not participate in the E-Verify program ….â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    I read that Czar Obamanov I delayed the implementation of e-verify for contractors working under federal contracts. Since jobs under this b.s stimulus would be federally funded it looks as if those contractors would not be required to verify social security numbers or citizenship status. Also the onus for I-9 verification for other jobs would not be on employers but on employment agencies who have been complicit in hiring illegal aliens. It Looks as if Obamanov and the congress found a back door to force taxpayers to subsidize cheap illegal labor for their corporate, LaRaza, Chamber of Commerce and Mexican government masters while driving the shaft up the backdoor of suffering and struggling Americans.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    I read that Czar Obamanov I delayed the implementation of e-verify for contractors working under federal contracts. Since jobs under this b.s stimulus would be federally funded it looks as if those contractors would not be required to verify social security numbers or citizenship status. Also the onus for I-9 verification for other jobs would not be on employers but on employment agencies who have been complicit in hiring illegal aliens. It Looks as if Obamanov and the congress found a back door to force taxpayers to subsidize cheap illegal labor for their corporate, LaRaza, Chamber of Commerce and Mexican government masters while driving the shaft up the backdoor of suffering and struggling Americans.

OMG you can't be serious.

So the Dems in the House passed the stimulus bill with E-Verify in it because they likely knew it will mostly be null and void anyway? And the Republicans also know the E-verify amendment they requested in the stimulus package is really worthless? Where did you read this about Obamassiah delaying E-verify for Federal contractors?

If this is all true, the enabling and abetting of the invasionists gets more sick and twisted by the day.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

See "E-Verify: Good News and Bad News" for the report of Obama's further delay of E-Verify for those contracting with the federal govt.:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144508.html

Also related, "Obama, Thursday delayed putting e-verify into effect":
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144587.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll make some more calls tomorrow!

Done!