Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

ALERT! HR 2287 would eliminate SS benefits for illegals

Alert! HR 2287 would eliminate Social Security benefits for illegal aliens!

Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) has introduced the No Social Security for Illegal Immigrants Act of 2009. HR 2287 would prohibit wages earned while working illegally in this country from being credited towards Social Security benefits.

The Social Security system was designed to provide benefits for American workers and their families. Its intent was not to benefit those who break our immigration laws and labor laws.

Go here to take action!

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/

ELE

HR 2287 Must pass!

God Bless Representative Dana Rohrabacher! I pray that his bill passes, it certainly would help the American people! The illegals have no legal right to get our Social Security!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, everyone, we have to jump in and make opinions known to our reps! Mine hears from me on at least a weekly basis and answers I have received means that someone does read what I send and has often been kind enough to respond intelligently. That alone will guarantee the guy my vote and strong support.
    Check thomas.gov for complete language, co-sponsore and status of bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    BTTT to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this.

Related:
    The U.S. Social Security Totalization Agreement with Mexico
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-148326.html

This discusses the Social Security Totalization Agreement which has already been entered into between the U.S. Social Security Administration and the Government of Mexico. It lacks only the signature of our President to become effective! This agreement contains a loophole which would allow illegal aliens to collect U.S. Social Security benefits for work they have done in the United States. Hence the need for this bill.