Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A House Bill will be Merged with a Senate Bill.

It passed the House and is now being deabted and amended by the Senate.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Dixie. I don't know if calling now would do anything. We have to see a finished bill that they will vote on. Graham stuck that in to try and save his butt. Too bad they won't do it and get it done first.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calling senators is a good idea. Just to let them know we are still mad and watching over them.

I called Boxer and Feinstein's offices. I told them if the AG jobs amnesty or the Dream Act was passed I would be boycotting CA wines and I live in the wine country. I also said, I'll be passing my boycott along and getting news out there.

U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 110th Congress - 1st Session (2007)

Vote Date Issue Question Result Description
    00277 25-Jul H.R. 2638 On the Decision of the Chair S.Amdt. 2412 Sustained Shall the Decision of the Chair Stand as the Judgement of the Senate Re: Graham Amdt. No. 2412; To ensure control over the United States borders and strengthen enforcement of the immigration laws.

This was the only vote today that I could find. Schedule for tomorrow.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

9:30 a.m.: Convene and begin a period of morning business.

Thereafter, resume consideration of H.R. 2638, the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2008.

Previous Meeting

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Senate convened at 9:30 a.m. and adjourned at 8:11 p.m. One record vote was taken.
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

I'll call my senator again. Maybe he'll change his mind about this.

Wake up fedup your senator is Dick Durbin!! (just being satirical)

We are already talking about '08 and who will run against him...

Left message on both GA Senators voicemail explaining I was absolutely livid that the Senate was deviously attaching amendments that have already been defeated, to every bill under the sun. That Georgians will never forget or forgive vile and insufferable traitors that vote for the Dream Act or Ag bill Amnesty; and that Law abiding Americans are waking up to the facts about these corrupt and insolent Senators and are quickly becoming enraged and active.

Will work on this tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Left message on both GA Senators voicemail explaining I was absolutely livid that the Senate was deviously attaching amendments that have already been defeated, to every bill under the sun. That Georgians will never forget or forgive vile and insufferable traitors that vote for the Dream Act or Ag bill Amnesty; and that Law abiding Americans are waking up to the facts about these corrupt and insolent Senators and are quickly becoming enraged and active.

Will work on this tomorrow.
    Nice...I like your passion and energy. Keep up your good work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123