Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALERT! President Obama renews his call for amnesty in speech

Take Action ALERT! President Obama renews his call for amnesty in speech at border.
    Tell him NO amnesty!

In his first trip to our southern border, President Obama reiterated his support for "genuine immigration reform" that includes an amnesty for illegal aliens. Speaking in El Paso, Obama offered the same old clichés and offered nothing new or substantive.

Obama said he wants to see middle-class wages increase, but, of course, his support for amnesty and massive immigration increases job competition and decreases wages. Amazingly, he stated that the border fence was "basically complete," and he specifically supported the DREAM Act amnesty.

It is shocking that with an unemployment rate of 9.0 percent—24 million Americans are out of work—Obama is pushing for an amnesty that will encourage more illegal immigration and more illegal workers to take jobs from citizens and legal immigrants.

Let Obama know that Americans do not want an amnesty—not now, not next year, not ever.

ACTION NEEDED

Tell President Obama that you are steadfastly opposed to any amnesty proposal. Send a fax or an e-mail by clicking "Go!" below.
    Take Action Now!
    Tell-A-Friend

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=45848501

Kathyet

There will not be any amnesty in this Country for millions of undocumented aliens, because illegal aliens support only Democrats. If someone tries to enact such law Republicans will have it vetoed.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    There will not be any amnesty in this Country for millions of undocumented aliens, because illegal aliens support only Democrats. If someone tries to enact such law Republicans will have it vetoed.

Right..just like Obamacare will never get passed, least we also forget the 1000's of other atrocities that they have vowed not to allow to pass but did... All I see is that they continue to dismantle our Constitution,Bill of rights, and etc.

Do you say we should all trust them..Noway will I never trust any of them...No more sleeping at the wheel for me.

Kathyet

Banned
    We need to keep electing Republicans who are set and firm in their stands agains amnesty and dream acts. We need tougher immigration laws and tougher enforcement of those laws. If they are in place then Obama cannot (again) fulfill his promisses to the taco folks about getting their illegal family members citizenship and work here.

April
    Here we go again!

Fresh on the heels of the president's trip to Texas Tuesday to discuss immigration, Democrats in the House and Senate plan to reintroduce the DREAM Act at a 10:15 a.m. ET news conference. The bill would provide a path to citizenship for teens who were brought to the country illegally as young children, if they complete two years of college or military service. Critics have called the measure a back door amnesty program.

http://politics.foxnews.mobi/quickPage. ... pageNum=-1

Tell him NO amnesty!
    I already have via e-mail AND snail mail like a gazillion times! This bafoon never gets it, every time I send a letter in regards to this issue the White House sends me a copy and paste explaining why they feel amnesty is a great thing.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com