Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alert San Diego?

THis was sent to me via email. I don't know if this is true or not, but the source is reliable. I could not pull up the flyer as it has been apparently taken off.

I want to know who is busing these protesters into these marches? We need to find this out. Who is putting up the money?

Rumor has it everything is going to blow up here in San Diego tomorrow and/or Friday.

This flyer is going around the schools.
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...itymeeting.jpg

And this video (I hope this is the best they got) along with some firebrand agent provocatour speakers are roiling up the students.

http://www.10news.com/video/8301924/index.html

With the sermon being "do what you want" just not in the barrio.

'Today we march, tomorrow we vote' PLEASE ATTEND AN URGENT MEETING CALLED FOR MARCH 29th AT 7PM AT ZACATECAS RESTAURANT, 2472 UNIVERSITY AVE, RIVERSIDE, CA. We have done ourselves proud, especially the organizers of marches, for example Los Angeles that drew more than 500,000*congratulations! So much to be proud of, yet, so much more must be accomplished before we can say we have arrived at justice’s door. This week is crucial to the fight for fair pay, documented status, non-criminalization of the poor who are undocumented, etc. We must now, more than ever, be vigilant of what those in Washington will want to pass as a righteous immigration policy, when in fact, it could very well be a Trojan Horse filled with misery for the overwhelming majority of the undocumented. We must not give our endorsement to any policy that will continue to punish members of our community for their undocumented status. We must study every line and every word in their scheme. Our people are depending on us not to sell-them-out for a few pieces of silver. We have everything to gain and this nation has everything to loose for the mistreatment of our people. Wednesday agenda will focus on: 1) Report on NAHR delegation to Mexico; 2) Where do we go from here? 3) Proposed May 1 March/Boycott A Day without a Mexicana/Mexicano; 4) Other PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ATTEND! PLEASE INVITE OTHERS! WE HAVE SHOWN OUR POWER IN THE STREETS, LET’S SHOW IT AT THE POLITICAL TABLE. For more information please call Maria Anna at 951-743-7173 or Armando Navarro at 951-333-6819. Solamente Unidos, no seremos vencidos. Maria Anna National Alliance for Human Rights Inland Empire P.O. Box 5616, Riverside, CA 92517-5616; Phone: (951) 509-5895: Fax: (951) 509-5895 Email: nafhr@earthlink.net The National Alliance for Human Rights is a network of leaders, activists, scholars and organizations committed to the promotion of human rights, social justice and political empowerment of the Latino community in the United States. Since its formation in the year 2000, the National Alliance for Human Rights has been at the forefront of issues affecting Latinos
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Hi Oh Flying One,

The question becomes, "What will be the roll of San Diego law enforcement?" That question should never have to be asked.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

One group paying for the buses is the Catholic Church...I was reading on one board that people from St. Louis were being bused to LA courtesy of Catholic School Buses.

By the way, that link is down, so can you fill us in with details?

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Warning this will make you very angry.

Who's Behind the Immigration Rallies?
    By Ben Johnson
    FrontPageMagazine.com | March 29, 2006

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Re ... p?ID=21841
    Is this Mexico or the USA

George Soros is a rich, dangerous man...he has been funding leftists and pushing for globalization for years....funds Moveon.org
    He's got his hand in just about everything.....

If I remember correctly he is wanted in France for bank embezzelment or something.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Question, ScottyDog

ScottyDog,

Scary article. Probability is high that multi-national corporations are funding the illegal aliens' demonstrations. Wonder how much they got paid.

Is this what accounts for lack of law enforcement at these events?
    or
    Are we seeing the beginnings of future handoffs of law enforcement to the MS-13 gang?

and nobody inside the beltway or in the state capitals even notice

ScottyDog, when local law enforcement shuts down, or walks off the job, don't most states have procedures where county or state will perform law enforcement until city can resume doing it? Can't this be construed as a work slowdown or a wildcat strike?

Time to execise 2nd amendments rights (until Hillary figures out a way to curtail that).

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?