Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With a little more time and practice this Wonder Boy will make a for a good professional turd polisher.

Here we go with "openness" in administration again. So far I agree with him urging Congress to put a bill out tp block Supreme Court ruling on allowing corporations the freedom of speech through their contributions to political campaigns.
    Pretty good. He got a few snipes in toward Democrats as well, but focused on Republicans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here we go with "openness" in administration again -- YEAH, RIGHT, AL QAEDA'S MORE OPEN AND TRANSPARENT THAN OBAMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION!!!!!!!!!

At 10:14 p.m. ET, he just addressed immigration--the wonderful immigrants that contribute to our society and help by sending money to the home country. Puke, spit and every other cuss word I can think of.
    Anyone know how to get ahold of the transcript?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the transcript

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/27/sotu.transcript/

CSpan says that their copy will be up shortly

http://www.c-span.org/Executive/State-of-the-Union.aspx

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

"Don't run for thr Hills"... of course thats exactly what Dems will do.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

He did mention immigration. Something along the lines of: " rewarding people who play by the rules and fixing our 'broken' immigration system".

Clearly it was just an empty promise. The pro-illegals must be feeling bery bad right now that Obama did not go into much detail about immigration. He just simply said that he wants to fix the immigration system.

We must continually renew this promise. My administration has a Civil Rights Division that is once again prosecuting civil rights violations and employment discrimination. We finally strengthened our laws to protect against crimes driven by hate. This year, I will work with Congress and our military to finally repeal the law that denies gay Americans the right to serve the country they love because of who they are. We are going to crack down on violations of equal pay laws -- so that women get equal pay for an equal day's work.

And we should continue the work of fixing our broken immigration system -- to secure our borders, enforce our laws, and ensure that everyone who plays by the rules can contribute to our economy and enrich our nations.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    . And we should continue the work of fixing our broken immigration system -- to secure our borders, enforce our laws, and ensure that everyone who plays by the rules can contribute to our economy and enrich our nations.

Psalm 91
    Obviously, CIR Amnesty is off the board, they"ll bury it and it will be forgotten.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Thanks, GP. Will go and preserve this and see what else I have to shred, because looking at it with an anti-illegal eye, fixing the broken immigration system needed to be addressed like: justice for those that have broken federal law by crossing the border without permission. So what they worked hard, had plenty of anchor kids and are upstanding parts of the community after they arrived without permission. Them being in this country illegally is a federal offense, but if I committed a federal offense like mail fraud (for example), it would land me behind bars immediately.
    Perhaps I should not be so un-PC as to try and protect my citizenship.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast