Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The description of a sociopath sure fits the members of a couple of forums we love to hate. lol

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    spengler,

All the members of ALIPAC will never stop in our mission to get rid of illegal aliens (criminals and lawbreakers) from America. We will sweep clean the illegal alien garbage that snuck across the U.S. border from Mexico and invaded our country. Understand that, you illegal alien supporter? Good.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

April
    I bet those men in white coats have been really busy lately chasing down these loons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    I couldn't understand a word he was saying.
    But then Im just part of the Rhino Gaurd.
    Me either Rhino.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

This troll sounds to me like a "pretend indian" and I'm sure english is his second language.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Me either Rhino.
    Total babbling...probably an illiterate illegal alien who cut and pasted from overdue library books.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Now I know how my dentist feels when he HITS a NERVE...

Take a hike ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Me either Rhino.
    Total babbling...probably an illiterate illegal alien who cut and pasted from overdue library books.

No comprendo!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

LOL!!!

I thought he was talking about the illegals!!! Just one more reason why we have to deport 'em all!!!

Re: ALIPAC = a bunch of brutes and ignorant poeple

Quote Originally Posted by spengler
    All the people who support this movement are a bunch of brutes and ignorant that can easily be manipulated. In fact, these savages appear to be the offspring of a failed generation that was lucky enough to elude the state-sponsored eugenic programs during the first decades of the 20th century. Moreover, I blame the states for not strictly enforcing the eugenics on their ancestors, that's why America now has to deal with these mules (a real nuisances for this country).
    Let's see if these brutes are capable enough -intellectually speaking- to grasp the message of this post...
    Your words are hard to decypher, actually. Syntax and word usage isn't very good, but some of us could piece this together.

Interesting references, Spengler, but I think you have ALIPAC confused with the California Coalition for Immigration Reform (CCIR). It is Barbara Coe who uses the reference of "savages" for Mexican immigrants and illegal aliens, not ALIPAC.

Oh, and the eugenics reference should be correctly attributed to The Pioneer Foundation -- the now-defunct organization that made the correlation between race and intelligence back in the 1930s. Again, not the mission of ALIPAC.

Thank God for ALIPAC and all of the information we have here to learn from. Otherwise, we might be just as confused as you are.

Hope this helps clear things up a little for you. Oh, and by the way, it might be best to remember to take your meds as directed.

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast