Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Activist Help needed Today

Friends,

We really need your help today through Thursday. Our prior efforts and recent activities are helping to spark a POLITICAL CRITICAL MASS in NC on the illegal immigration issue.

Just like building a camp fire back in the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, when you have a spark you need to fan the embers to get the flames to spread.

That is what we need your help with. Please read the Action Alert here and please respond if you have the time.

This is a big project and very important to the pressure we are building on the NC General Assembly.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 282#182282

Thank you for all of your hard work.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm on it!

Count me in!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll be back in an hour.

Is there any chance someone can assign me something without taking too much of theri time so I don't repeat what someone else has done ?

I'm on it....though had to spend a MAJOR part of today rebuilding my network after a SERIOUS storm last night....love those lightening hits that take your system out.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

i'm still on it
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

W,
    I have put together email lists for just about every major politician in the state to include the Wake County and Raleigh City Council! It is not possible for all of us to call everyone, but we can email and email and email.....

D.W.
    D.W.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    W,
    I have put together email lists for just about every major politician in the state to include the Wake County and Raleigh City Council! It is not possible for all of us to call everyone, but we can email and email and email.....

D.W.
    anyway we can get that list? I'll email til my fingers bleed!

Here is the list of NC Elected Officials (a lot of them). I had to copy and creat groups on my Hotmail account. Email them all day long!!!

Govenor Mike Easley, Roy Cooper, Richard Moore, Richard Burr and Elizabeth Dole can be emailed from their websites.

NC Elected Officials Emails:

ltgovernor@ncmail.net, zach.ambrose@ncmail.net, BlaComm@aol.com, info@thecrumleycommittee.com

NC House of Representatives and Senators:

internete-mail@ncleg.net
    ncsenatemembers@ncleg.net
    nchousemembers@ncleg.net

or

Jimb@ncleg.net, Lucya@ncleg.net, Bernarda@ncleg.net, Almaa@ncleg.net, Marthaa@ncleg.net, Carya@ncleg.net, davida@ncleg.net, jeffba@ncleg.net, Curtisb@ncleg.net, johnbl@ncleg.net, Aliceb@ncleg.net, larrybr@ncleg.net, Brub@ncleg.net, Russellc@ncleg.net, Beckyc@ncleg.net, Waltc@ncleg.net, Debbiec@ncleg.net, georgec@ncleg.net, Lorenec@ncleg.net, Nelsonc@ncleg.net, lindac@ncleg.net, Jimcr@ncleg.net, Arliec@ncleg.net, Petec@ncleg.net, billcu@ncleg.net, Billd@ncleg.net, Leod@ncleg.net, Margaretd@ncleg.net, Beverlye@ncleg.net, nelsond@ncleg.net, Jerryd@ncleg.net, Ricke@ncleg.net, Bobe@ncleg.net, billf@ncleg.net, Jeanf@ncleg.net, Susanf@ncleg.net, dalef@ncleg.net, Phillipf@ncleg.net, Pryorg@ncleg.net, Mitchg@ncleg.net, Rickg@ncleg.net, Bruceg@ncleg.net, melanieg@ncleg.net, Robertg@ncleg.net, Jimg@ncleg.net, Joeh@ncleg.net, Philliph@ncleg.net, Larryh@ncleg.net, Jimha@ncleg.net, priceyh@ncleg.net, Deweyh@ncleg.net, Markh@ncleg.net, Hughh@ncleg.net, markho@ncleg.net, bryanh@ncleg.net, Georgeho@ncleg.net, Juliah@ncleg.net, Howardh@ncleg.net, Verlai@ncleg.net, Maggiej@ncleg.net, Lindajo@ncleg.net, Earlj@ncleg.net, Edwardj@ncleg.net, Carolynju@ncleg.net, Carolynj@ncleg.net, Joek@ncleg.net, jhl@ncleg.net, Stephenl@ncleg.net, Davidl@ncleg.net, Marvinl@ncleg.net, Paull@ncleg.net, grierm@ncleg.net, Marymc@ncleg.net, Dannym@ncleg.net, Williamm@ncleg.net, Marianm@ncleg.net, Edm@ncleg.net, Mickeym@ncleg.net, Timm@ncleg.net, Richardm@ncleg.net, Eddn@ncleg.net, Billo@ncleg.net, Earlinep@ncleg.net, Louisp@ncleg.net, garlandp@ncleg.net, Jeanp@ncleg.net, Johnr@ncleg.net, Raymondr@ncleg.net, Karenr@ncleg.net, Johnr@ncleg.net, Johnrh@ncleg.net, Deborahr@ncleg.net, Johns@ncleg.net, Drews@ncleg.net, Mitchells@ncleg.net, Wilmas@ncleg.net, Tims@ncleg.net, Pauls@ncleg.net, Edgars@ncleg.net, Fredst@ncleg.net, Bonners@ncleg.net, Rons@ncleg.net, Joet@ncleg.net, russellt@ncleg.net, aliceu@ncleg.net, dougv@ncleg.net, Trudiw@ncleg.net, Tracyw@ncleg.net, Edithw@ncleg.net, Rogerw@ncleg.net, lauraw@ncleg.net, winkiew@ncleg.net, Arthurw@ncleg.net, Genew@ncleg.net, Larryw@ncleg.net, michaelw@ncleg.net, Tomw@ncleg.net, Douglasy@ncleg.net

NC State Senators:

Marcb@ncleg.net, charlied@ncleg.net, Jeannel@ms.ncga.state.nc.us, rcsoles@ncleg.net, charliea@ncleg.net, tonyr@ncleg.net, philbe@ncleg.net, Toma@ncleg.net, Robertp@ncleg.net, Jerryt@ncleg.net,

Senator Dole:
    information@elizabethdole.org

NC U.S. Representatives:
    info@larrykissell.com, drfisher@dradamfisher.org, info@heathshuler.com, bill@billglass2006.com, Shirley@shirleydavisnc.com , Rory@Blake06.com, Staff@Blake06.com, howard.coble@mail.house.gov, Sharpe2006@yadtel.net, steveacuff@verizon.net, craig@weberinthehouse.com, info@mansellforcongress.com,

Wake County Board of Commissioners:
    joe.bryan@co.wake.nc.us, pjeffreys@nc.rr.com, tgurley@nclegalsolutions.com, citizens4kenn@earthlink.net, Harold.Webb@co.wake.nc.us, herbcouncil@councilfinancial.com
    Raleigh City Council:
    Charles.Meeker@ci.raleigh.nc.us, Joyce.Kekas@ci.raleigh.nc.us, Russ.Stephenson@ci.raleigh.nc.us, tfcraven@nc.rr.com, Jessie.Taliaferro@ci.raleigh.nc.us, James.West@ci.raleigh.nc.us, Thomas.Crowder@ci.raleigh.nc.us, pisley@boyceisley.com

Email them 'til they can't stand it anymore!

D.W.
    D.W.

Thanks DW for the list, I have sent emails to everyone listed here

Response from Charles Gregory:
    Sen Eddie Goodall wrote to Director, Executive Office for Immigration Review,
    about this.

His letter is here:

charlie

Here is the letter:

July 4, 2006

Mr. Kevin D. Rooney, Director

Executive Office for Immigration Review

U.S. Dept. of Justice

5107 Leesburg Pike, Suite 2600

Falls Church, VA 22041

Dear Mr. Rooney:

I represent the sixteenth fastest growing county in the United States, Union County, North Carolina. A substantial allocation of our county’s economic and social challenges is a direct result of illegal migration into our area. Much of this is resulting from jobs following the “legal” growth, but is augmented by weak driver license laws many of us are trying to strengthen. This illegal growth is seriously taxing our citizens and threatening the security of our families.

Please name North Carolina as the site for the next immigration court. As you are aware, we have demonstrated the greatest need, evidenced by the 3,400 NC cases heard by the Atlanta immigration court in 2004-2005. This was the largest number that period from the 32 states without an immigration court.

That Declaration we are celebrating today included a charge to King George III that he had refused to “Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good”. While our nation has immigration laws the failure to enforce them is the equivalent of abrogation of such laws.

It is necessary for the public good of North Carolina to obtain this next immigration court.

Respectfully,

Senator W. Edward Goodall, Jr. (R-Union Mecklenburg)

Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn