Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's keep the focus and posts in this thread on the task at hand.

We only have three groups called so far. We need more support as soon as we can get it. Im going over to SOS to call for backup.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GROUP EIGHT

Hi William:

1. I'm going to start with GROUP eight, as well as my own blogs that are spread across the internet. This should help in getting the word out on the Boycott as we work to bring attention to the nefarious actions of the Miller Brewing Company.

2. We had a bar bq here this afternoon...I handed out a small flyer on the subject. Also, two people who were not aware of the Miller company's egredious actions had shown up with Miller Beer...we had a ceremonial dumping of the suds out behind the out house.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

JAK
    Hey everyone,

I was trying to post to different message boards on the same site. We better not do this...I was just banned for spamming.

http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums/sh ... st&t=41894

http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums/

I did get a couple of posts in. Someone else will have to check this one... they won't let me in).
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Hey everyone,

I was trying to post to different message boards on the same site. We better not do this...I was just banned for spamming.

http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums/sh ... st&t=41894

http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums/

I did get a couple of posts in. Someone else will have to check this one... they won't let me in).
    Some stock sites are not going to like the message we bring. No matter, post it up.

It is an official press release and many investors will want to know this information as soon as possible.

Those that want to protect their large corporate sponsors will not like you and will ban you, call you spammers etc....

Just post it and go. Hit and move to the next. Do not worry about it or let them discourage you.

This is not spam. This is news about a stock and about a very pissed off American public on one of the top issues of our day.

Anyone that nukes you as a spammer is an OBL drone or a mental spud.

W

William

I reposted at that site...just to be safe....delete it once, post it twice, delete it twice, someone puts it up a third time.

As you say, this is not SPAM.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

OK,

We have groups 1,2,3, and 8 covered. DONT FORGET TO POST LINKS FROM HERE TO YOUR POSTS SO WE CAN MONITOR THEM EVEN IF THEY GET DELETED.

W

Hi William. Saw your message at SOS and am here to work. I don't understand what to do though.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by jinky
    Hi William. Saw your message at SOS and am here to work. I don't understand what to do though.
    We are posting the press release about the boycott on the investment meesage boards.

I will do group 4.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'll do 10.....just can't start till tomorrow. I'll try and get a few in tonight just can't guarentee all.

Jinky,

Check out the instructions at the top of this post. You would pick out a Group of links and websites that has not been called yet. Once you announce your group you go to visit each one just like going to ALIPAC or SOS. You sign up and post the full text of the press release about the boycott of Miller.

You can also call me on the ALIPAC lines found at the bottom of each website page here if you need some more help.

Thanks for coming to help neighbor

W

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast