Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gilchrist is on the brink of insanity! Maybe Huckabee needs to do some serious vetting!

Quote Originally Posted by mad
    Does anyone know Duncan Hunter's position on Illegal Invasion of our borders?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1
    Yes, Duncan Hunter is the next in line for being as tough as Tancredo on illegal immigration. Dunc was responsible for building the San Diego border fence. Duncan also wants to end China's unfair trading practices, among other good things.
    MW has allot of information for you on Congressman Hunter.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Gilchrist is on the brink of insanity! Maybe Huckabee needs to do some serious vetting!
    I think Gilchrist is doing a FINE job for Huckabee!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I think Gilchrist is doing a FINE job for Huckabee!

Lol! I was just being a little facetious! Gilchrist is doing a fabulous job for the huckster! With friends like Gilchrist...who needs enemies?

Now we know

It is all clear to me now....
    It's just one big misinterpretation...
    Like when you call a watermelon, a apple- it's looks like a watermelon, but it's really a apple.
    I hope the apple/melon thing - clears it up for everyone
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Anyone thought of sending those mails to CNN breaking news - I Reports and various other breaking news... AP, etc?

Huckabee supporter comes unglued, sending slanderous e mails to republican voters !!!

Gilchrest a FORMER MINUTEMAN member who himself is under investigation for numerous illegal activities, has launced a slanderous e mail campaign for those republicans not going for his guy. Numerous republican voters have been the subject of Gilchrest's attacks.

Then attach the e mail

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Anyone thought of sending those mails to CNN breaking news - I Reports and various other breaking news... AP, etc?

Huckabee supporter comes unglued, sending slanderous e mails to republican voters !!!

Gilchrest a FORMER MINUTEMAN member who himself is under investigation for numerous illegal activities, has launced a slanderous e mail campaign for those republicans not going for his guy. Numerous republican voters have been the subject of Gilchrest's attacks.

Then attach the e mail
    Yep we have sent the stories
    hope they run with it

i am sad to say i supported jim back in the day. had i known then what i know now i would never have given the man a dime. his reputation is 100% over with me and he no longer has any credibility.

Point taken, and proven

Mr. Gheen;
    Thanks for confirming my worst fears. Your vitriol in response to my previous posting pretty much nails it. That there is no true, responsible means of addressing to Mr. Gilchrist, there being no means of shutting him up (freedom of speech being what it is), leaves (apparently) nothing else for us to do but follow the "flaming" road. Mr. Gilchrist's word have power only so long as we are willing to give him an audience and a platform for his rants. I share your concerns that (paraphrasing myself) Gilchrist has "wandered of the reservation" and is no longer representative of our movement. His threats don't frighten me, but then again, I also asserted that leaders in our movement should be made of sterner stuff. It was not my intent to insult you, however the fact that you seem to have found reason to be insulted might suggest you also see the "dangers" I am concerned about. I do not feel my previous message was anything impolite, rather it was an expression of my deep concerns that this "in-fighting" among people who (arguably) share a common goal of securing our borders and enforcing our immigration laws, would play into the hands of our enemies, the open borders crowd. That Gilchrist continues to "write checks with his mouth that his ass can't cash", tends to support my theory that arguing with him might not be the best approach. If the man is spouting untruths or threatening anyone, we're adult enough to realize this. Certainly the "language and vitriol" in his letters and e-mails (oddly enough, not so much dissimilar to your rebuttal to me) makes this apparent to those who truly want our borders secured and our laws enforced. I'm not certain that, if indeed, Jim has gone off the deep end, is in fact telling lies and manipulating the facts, that any course other than simply stating the truth and making the facts available to everyone, is a solution. Arguing with the devil may be entertaining and self fulfilling, but unless we are prepared to ignore the devil, he still has our undivided attention. I am sorry if you in particular felt offended by anything I have offered. However; that would seem more your problem than mine. I remain steadfast in my efforts to secure our borders, enforce our immigration laws, and to limit immigration numbers to only that which is legal, prudent, necessary, and of benefit to the Citizens of the United States.

Update:

Gilchrist and the Huckster may be in for a very unpleasant development tomorrow!

Stay tuned....

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast