Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Ally Watchdog attacked Disgusting Email Jim Gilchrist

I am sorry if this is already posted. I searched and didn't find anything.

A Disgusting Email From Jim Gilchrist
    Posted by: The Watchdog in Viewer Mail

Little Jimbo

You may have heard me talk about the vicious attack emails that Jim Gilchrist sends out to other patriots, but I’ve never posted them on my website. Well here’s an email I received today. This is typical Jim Gilchrist. The man is a real whack job and will stoop to the lowest possible level to defame others. No lie is too big for little Jimbo.

This fraud has been defaming the board members of the Minuteman Project ever since the alleged embezzlement of $600,000 from the MMP bank account.

I guess little Jimbo saw the video I made about him and his endorsement of pro-amnesty presidential candidate Mike Huckabee. He’s trying to intimidate me into not talking about him on Immigration Watchdog or making any more videos exposing him.

I encourage you all to send Jim Gilchrist an email telling him how you feel. Here is his email address.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    century21minuteman@sbcglobal.net

Brookenstein,

Still drinking the kool aid, eh?

I have been hearing on the blogs, over the telephone, and through emails that you are a pedophile, Brook. Will that accusation also reach the news media soon? Have you ever been arrested, or even investigated for molesting little boys and girls? But, that really doesn’t matter. Obviously you are guilty because someone merely says you are a pedophile…and a thief…and a woman beater, right? No one would just make that up out of hateful wrath, would they? So, I guess it is all true and I should warn America how depraved you are as soon as possible. Yep, spread the news far and wide.

Brook is a low-life heap of breathing garbage that molests children, steals, embezzles, and beats women. A typical delusional social maladroit just waiting to be arrested and put in the slammer for 30 years.

But, are you really guilty of such horrible crimes? If the blogs and emails say so, then aren’t you guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt? How many little three-year-old boys and girls do you have chained up in your attic?

Keep up your stupidity in driving a chasm between all the minutemen groups and you will certainly have Hillary, Obama, McCain or Giuliani as your next president.

I had a great chat with Ron Paul in Des Moines last Thursday. I could have told him about your criminal activities, but, because there is no convincing proof, I chose not to bring that up. Ron Paul is a dignified patriot. Stop embarrassing him, you traitor.

Now you know how it feels to be innocently hung.

You are not only dumb; you are an idiot who surely gets his life’s philosophy from the National Enquirer.

Touche.

Cheers,
    Jim Gilchrist, BAJ, BSBA, MBA, CPA - Founder and President
    Jim Gilchrist’s MINUTEMAN PROJECT, INC. (DBA The Minuteman Project)

- A multi-ethnic, immigration law enforcement advocacy group.
    - Operating within the law to support enforcement of the law.
    - The power of change through the power of peace.

MAILING ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE AND DONATIONS:

JIM GILCHRIST’S MINUTEMAN PROJECT, INC.
    DBA “THE MINUTEMAN PROJECTâ€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Holy Beep…. Beep… beep!
    This guy is a lunatic; I hope this e-mail gets circulated around the net quickly.
    Also when someone stoops to wild accusations and character assassination it’s generally a sign of desperation.

Banned
    Ya I just open this email
    Im not sure what im going to say yet ill give it a few hours to ponder its been a bad day and this one wull take some thought

Thank you for posting this Bbean, I was going to. I have made it a sticky in Gen Disc.

Now everyone can have a taste of the kind of emails I mentioned in my first release on Gilchrist where I talked about the kind of bizarro threatening emails many of us have received from Gilchrist over the last few years.

Please visit watchdog's site and make a supportive comment from ALIPACers.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thank you for posting this Bbean, I was going to. I have made it a sticky in Gen Disc.

Now everyone can have a taste of the kind of emails I mentioned in my first release on Gilchrist where I talked about the kind of bizarro threatening emails many of us have received from Gilchrist over the last few years.

Please visit watchdog's site and make a supportive comment from ALIPACers.

W
    It never dawned on me what you where talking about till this came out

Jim Gilchrist has said similar things about Ted Hayes, Chelene Nightingale, and me!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a nice, classy example of a leader of a national group...............
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

April
    What a loon!!!

Wow, I feel so special...Gilchrist replied to an email......

[quote]RE: Huckleberryâ€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Are those his standard accusations?
    This guy is more than a loon, he's scary!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast