Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Well I guess you better like it Steven, since your the one who chose it for me.
    I knew It

"Nobody calls me Steven, and you picked that one yourself lil' buddy!"
    I'm sure glad you're here! Kick they're ass PK!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I knew It
    No I just sent her a few suggestions, she'd been here too long without flyin' a flag and she picked a good one! "Hell it even scares me!" NObama thinks we're going to get tired and give up! We're just getting warmed up in the batters box! All you Patriots, bein' all Patriotic and stuff! If it did nothing else it's made me appreciate all of you guys a lot more! "A bunch of Badasses!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have never seen a group of people draw so much public attention when they are useless!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I knew It
    No I just sent her a few suggestions, she'd been here too long without flyin' a flag and she picked a good one! "Hell it even scares me!" NObama thinks we're going to get tired and give up! We're just getting warmed up in the batters box!
    All you Patriots, bein' all Patriotic and stuff! If it did nothing else it's made me appreciate all of you guys a lot more! "A bunch of Badasses!"
    Now STEPHEN, who are you callin' "Patriotic Badasses" on this forum???
    ------------------------

better be glad you were not called Stevie-boy

the author makes a serious miscalulation in the article ...

i'm well aware of the fact that people in other countries describe themselves as americans , which is fine with me ...

What the author choses to do in this article is ingnore the cultural norms of AMERICANS ,.... you see here in OUR country , the term AMERICAN , means our people , this is how we use the word ..when you come to OUR country , you need to respect our CULTURE and give our people the respect that we are due ...

just because you use the word differently does not mean that we in OUR country need to ingnore our own cultural heritage in order to suit your needs ..

As for william green using the money from the PAC to support himself and advance the cause , SO WHAT ? Fighting illegal immgration is a FULL time job , and let me tell that author a little secret , many of us cannot come out publicly like william does for fear of either being KILLED or vandalized ...

Would i like to take this stupid mask off and stand up for my country ? yep , but do i need my car to get too and from work which i rely on to surviive ? yep ...

William is one of the bravest people in the media today ....

Another thing i like about him is that he's common SENSE , none of this nonsense about racism or whatnot ...his points about illegal immgration are all rational ... until you can do better , go stuff a sock in it .. ( that's a traditonal american phrase BTW )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    better be glad you were not called Stevie-boy
    Or Stevie-poo

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Now STEPHEN, who are you callin' "Patriotic Badasses" on this forum???
    "Did you read this article?" That's you they're talking about there Home slice!
    some of the people here, don't think we do enough( rallies, protests,etc..) I say that's what NObama wants us to do!(you know why) And I'll be damned if I give that lying backstabbing POS anything he wants! Because of you mf he wants to control the net! Because of you he wants to grant amnesty to millions of illegal invaders because YOU will not vote for him! When I stood up at the end of the judiciary committee meeting and looked strait in the eyes of the chairman and yelled "I want my f-ing job back!" all the women in the room "Gasped!" Sorry ladies! So to quote my dear sweet Mother "don't you roll your eyes at me! or I'll roll em' to the back of your head!" So you see mf from this article proves that you are a "Badass!"

And com' on Stevie-poo! Girl you make that avatar girl seem nicer all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    .Would i like to take this stupid mask off and stand up for my country ? yep
    "I thought you were covering up a huge nasty zit!"
    I'm sure glad you're back! You missed us didn't you?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast