Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PattyK:

Your avatar reminds me of one of my(7) younger sisters gettin' mad at
    me because I made her bite into a lemon.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    .Would i like to take this stupid mask off and stand up for my country ? yep
    "I thought you were covering up a huge nasty zit!"
    I'm sure glad you're back! You missed us didn't you?
    ------------------------

I like to use the term Gringo to describe my cultural Americanness, but it's not a term that I think is accepted or understood by the broader public.
    So you feel using a offensive term to describe Americans is somehow able to connect you to your "cultural Americanness?" I wasn't aware Americans used that term to describe themselves! Perhaps this is a derogatory term, preferred by those from certain spanish speaking countries to describe Americans in a negative manner. I can see why someone like you would prefer this term to describe Americans, given your contempt for this country and its citizens.

In any event...just like the term "wetback," which is a term "not accepted or understood by the broader public," including you I’m sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another wild eyed progressive.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    The new phrase for them to use now is that they are Americans because they were born in South AMERICA. Watch, signs will be coming out soon saying they are Americans because of that. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    .Would i like to take this stupid mask off and stand up for my country ? yep
    "I thought you were covering up a huge nasty zit!"
    I'm sure glad you're back! You missed us didn't you?
    eh i can only stay for so long ... i have a limit that i reach from time to time of watching this country bash it's collective head against a wall ...

I love it when we throw an illegal alien supporting liberal like this Kyle whatshisname from Citizen Orange into a tizzy.

Thing is, he knows my name, but I don't even know or really care about his.

His whole attempt is to smear my name and in doing so he does not realize he elevates my status. People like Citizen Orange have made me famous and able to accomplish more.

Most of the money to ALIPAC does not pay my salary and I'm paid far less than the average head of a non profit group in America.

Old Kyle here has to lie because lies is all he has!

He also fails to realize that many Americans would not care if I was paid millions of dollars as a salary as long as I was effective fighting this invasion.

Internet trolls like Citizen Orange hope that if they dish out enough animus, hostility, and lies towards a leader like me that they will discourage others from speaking out as I do or supporting me.

It might actually behoove ALIPAC to pay me more to encourage more talented Americans to speak out and work against illegal immigration.

How nice would it be if there was a small army of William Gheen's and many more ALIPACs?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    The new phrase for them to use now is that they are Americans because they were born in South AMERICA. Watch, signs will be coming out soon saying they are Americans because of that. Mark my words.
    "American" is already used as a sub-title. Latin-American, Mexican-American,ect.

But not by me...........I may be part French and Irish, but prefer being known as "an true American" with no subs added.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    How nice would it be if there was a small army of William Gheen's and many more ALIPACs?

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I love it when we throw an illegal alien supporting liberal like this Kyle whatshisname from Citizen Orange into a tizzy.

Thing is, he knows my name, but I don't even know or really care about his.
    [quote:bii600zm]His whole attempt is to smear my name and in doing so he does not realize he elevates my status
    . People like Citizen Orange have made me famous and able to accomplish more.[/quote:bii600zm]
    That's the first thing that I noticed.

Most of the money to ALIPAC does not pay my salary and I'm paid far less than the average head of a non profit group in America.
    Old Kyle here has to lie because lies is all he has!
    He also fails to realize that many Americans would not care if I was paid millions of dollars as a salary as long as I was effective fighting this invasion.
    Internet trolls like Citizen Orange hope that if they dish out enough animus, hostility, and lies towards a leader like me that they will discourage others from speaking out as I do or supporting me.
    It might actually behoove ALIPAC to pay me more to encourage more talented Americans to speak out and work against illegal immigration.
    How nice would it be if there was a small army of William Gheen's and many more ALIPACs?W
    Maybe we should call this guy "Agent Orange" instead of "Citizen Orange"
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast