Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Nanny, The problems with the site access for all of us are different that what might be happening in DC.

We hope to have the site access problems fixed by early next week.

W
    Thanks, W, but can anyone fix my CAT problem (pls see my previous post)?

Just joking! I know how to fix the cat problem somewhat. The old cheapo and small water pistol broke. It's on my to-do list to visit a good toy store soon and buy one of those super duper water pistols that looks like a machine gun and squirts a heavy blast of water up to 30 feet.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I am writing this reply via my 56K modem because RR in the Palm Springs area has been either blocking or have router issues on their network.

I have been unable to access alipac.us since 3-13-2006. I have filed a formal complaint with RR. First they told me that there is no guarantee that I can access all of the Internet.

I then told them that since the alipac website involves my free speech during a time of debate regarding the sovereignty of the United States, I wanted to know who had blacklisted RR in the SO Cal area.

I was able to make these allegations because I completely reconfigured my DNS servers to make sure it was not their DNS servers failing to translate the address. What I did after that using non RR DNS servers was to make a connection using my old trusty 56k modem using the same servers and bindings.

Guess what no problems accessing the website. In addition, I checked with my brother who is using Verizon DSL to access alipac with no problems So Cal.

I cannot at this time prove they are black listing alipac but it would not surprise me because they already censor my email. I have had to setup a MSN account to get email from some friends who are on their no spam list. In addition, they have been hiring Hispanics that can barely speak English as service techs. The last time they came out to service my broadband they sent a guy that I highly suspect was an Illegal Alien.

It would not be far fetched that some tech in network operations has blocked alipac just like the people that come on this forum and call us racists.

The fact is that I cannot currently access alipac.us using my RR account and it is not my computer that is preventing this.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

First they told me that there is no guarantee that I can access all of the Internet.

This is getting curiouser and curiouser...

They can block whatever sites they want. They allowed prisonplanet.com back on after their customers started complaining and letting them know that they would find a new internet service provider.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Update,

I made a mistake above the area that is being blocked is NOT Washington DC it is www.desertbeepbeep.com Desert Cities area near San Diego.

I'm calling roadrunner myself. No problems reaching ALIPAC with RR from the Raleigh area in NC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've spoken with RR and they say we are NOT blacklisted. They say the problem may be our new host could be blocking IPs from certain areas. Checking on that next

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They said the same thing when I proved they were blocking some of my emails. Then they finally admitted that the website was in the anti spam list because they sent out a monthly newsletter.

Decide for yourself if this website is evil and belongs on their blacklist: www.dpreview.com

The owner, Phil, contacted RR repeatedly and we finally gave up getting him off the spam filter. I personally sent them approx 20 emails with documentation that they were not an offensive website. The only way I can contact Phil is using my MSN email account to this day.

The only reason I think they may be blocking you was there attitude when I brought it to their attention.

Remember Time Warner/AOL/CNN/RR funds maldef and funds the ford foundation both pro open border groups.

Anyways, I am on my Juno account once again using RR DNS servers with no problems with Access, RR is still not working.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12