Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I just realized, these attacks from the ADL are designed to try and throw us off pace during this Dream Act attempt!

W
    I am sure you are right but there is not a snowballs chance in hell of that happening!! WE ARE DEDICATED TO DEFEAT THE DREAM ACT!!!!

A number of Jewish organizations were at the forefront of this year’s push for comprehensive immigration reform.

Consider the source!

Don't let their technique of sophistry (a deliberately invalid argument displaying ingenuity in reasoning in the hope of deceiving someone) throw you off course.

People are becoming aware of the insidious tactics being used to control both political parties. And as far as Americans standing up for themselves, they're trying to lable us as racists!

They will fail in their attempt to control this country and destroy our culture.

Anything that is in motion can be reversed. Laws, bills that are passed can be changed. The media (who owns the media?) paints a picture to make it seem that it's impossible to stop illegal immigration and impossible to send illegals home. Lies. All lies.

ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

ADL has no idea of what it's talking about!

Unbelievable; once again because you honestly point out facts there are groups Like the ADL that want to label you as racist or bigot.

What is it with these groups? Do they honestly think everyone has to agree with their point of view. To discredit other groups they throw out accusations which are false.

NO Thank YOU ADL! You don't represent all Spanish people or any groups of people. Perhaps you should take the time to find out that decent people do champion together for a good cause regardless of; race; ethnic; creed; religion and so on.

I'm just glad they finally acknowledge ALIPAC as the real threat to their agenda we are.

I'm also happy to see them overextend themselves this much. ALIPAC would never put out a piece that is so full of holes as this ADL hit piece is.

Aside from checking on that last statement about the radio show, this piece is really quite harmless and seriously miscalculates reality and the attitudes of the American public.

Hardly anyone in America is going to give a damn if I associate with Minuteman groups. Only extreme leftist illegal alien supporters would care about that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I'm just glad they finally acknowledge ALIPAC as the real threat to their agenda we are.

I'm also happy to see them overextend themselves this much. ALIPAC would never put out a piece that is so full of holes as this ADL hit piece is.

Aside from checking on that last statement about the radio show, this piece is really quite harmless and seriously miscalculates reality and the attitudes of the American public.

Hardly anyone in America is going to give a damn if I associate with Minuteman groups. Only extreme leftists would care about that.

W
    It is obvious that these misguided malicious idiots are grasping at straws. Typical of people who are desperate, thrashing about, without leg to stand on.

I was excited when I first heard about this ADL attack.

We have finally made it to the big league folks! We are famous!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I was excited when I first heard about this ADL attack.

We have finally made it to the big league folks! We are famous!

W
    Congratulations W!

W, you will know you have really made it when the SPLC reports you have "links" to Adolph Hitler!

It is ironic that the ones these infidel jews defend are fast joining in with the jews worse enemy 'islamic jihadist'!

I am getting to be more for getting out of Israel everyday . most of that city has been given way to radicals and whats left is perverts stomping on Holy ground in parades and marriage . God will take it at His own leisure and time . It is His city and He will reclaim it .

Just my opinon and beliefs of course .

I just realized, these attacks from the ADL are designed to try and throw us off pace during this Dream Act attempt!

W
    W your slipping, I thought the timing said it all. They are scared and are trying to discredit us the same way a lawyer would try to discredit a witness for the other side. Only problem with this tactic is that on most of those parts either cold hard statistics back us up or the actual words and maps of the other side back us up. When truth is on your side, you have nothing to fear. We will stay focused until this battle is over, then we will correct the errors of the ADL and show them to be the fools they are....now back to the phones everyone, time is wasting.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast