Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: BREAKING: ADL: Anti-Immigration Groups 'Mainstreaming' Hate

ALIPAC NOTE: What a bunch of sore losers! Same old bullcrap. They cannot beat us in a fair fight so they turn to name calling again and again. Illegal aliens do have higher levels of disease and they do have higher levels of criminals in their ranks. That's a fact! ALIPAC has NEVER called illegal aliens a horde or swarm.

ADL, you are a big bunch of cry baby, mud slinging, losers and we kicked your butts on that legislation. Read the polls babies, you are the loud mouthed minority viewpoint in this discussion and all you are doing is trying a Hail Mary play.

I'm glad they mentioned ALIPAC by name though. It is good to know that they know who is kicking their asses.

W

---

BREAKING: ADL: Anti-Immigration Groups 'Mainstreaming' Hate

by James Besser
    Washington Correspondent

Groups that have been among the most vocal opponents of immigration reform proposals they claim would give “amnestyâ€
    Last edited by imblest; 09-06-2013 at 03:51 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I'm glad they mentioned ALIPAC by name though. It is good to know that they know who is kicking their asses.

W
    Thats the spirit W!!!! Sore loser always whine! It will not keep us from winning over and over!

[quote]Many anti-illegal immigration groups have also promoted the idea that illegal immigration is part of a “reconquistaâ€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ah...I hate to say it but I have seen hordes of illegals in Texas....so shut up ADL....and News Flash ADL...WE ARE MAINSTREAM and you are not...you are a bunch of whining little brats...trying to get attention

Propagating conspiracy theories about an alleged secret "reconquista"
    plot by Mexican immigrants to create a "greater Mexico" by seizing
    seven states in the American Southwest that once belonged to Mexico.
    Unless I am living in an alternative reality...I have heard this and seen this ...group of alleged reconquista plotting in the open...so get the heck out of your office and on the streets...you alleged losers/whiners

Sheeezzzzzzzz. Blah blah blah
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Amazingly enough the Jewish Defense League is classified a "hate group." Anybody that doesn't support their agenda becomes a "hate group." What else you going to do except name-calling. They have no defense. They can't present any reasoned argument or debate, so they slither down in the slime and start yelling "racist" and "hate".

They are LIARS! It's about ILLEGALS, not immigrants and they know it....the whole country knows it. They just continue to tell themselves if they ignore it enough, people will actually believe we are anti-immigrant! What a bunch of ignorant fools.

Apparently 80% of America is a "hate group." Is the overwhelmingly number of Hispanics that voted for tough anti-illegal laws in Arizona "haters." Is "You Don't Speak For Me" haters? They need to realize people don't care what you call them!! The people stand for the rule of law and we are tired of seeing it trampled.

You think the ADL has any sympathy for the thousands upon thousands who have died at the hand of illegals and the thousands who have suffered serious debillating injuries and mental anguish from rape and molestion????? While they fed their self-righteousness, the country continues to suffer at the hands of gangs, drug cartels, drunks, rapists and assorted felons which they seem to deny exist.

Just like the people who created this country, we will not be silenced and we will continue to stand up for law and order, which is the ONLY thing that separates us from the rest of the world.

W, maybe we should send them those "colorful" emails which many of us here have received. Then let them decide who the real name callers are.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I'm surprised the ADL found time in their busy schedule of secularizing America and ratcheting up tensions with Iran to address illegal immigration.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

ADL, get off your office chair and actually earn your pay. Come to a rally with supporters of illegal immigration that are in your face screaming real hatred. Bring a Spanish translator that understands slang so you will know that the worst things are said in Spanish. I've been called things even a sailor would be embarrassed to hear and it came out of the mouths of old women and children. But hey, you can't do that because then you would have to stop the propaganda machine and hiding behind denial and your conspiracy against Americans.
    [quote]Many anti-illegal immigration groups have also promoted the idea that illegal immigration is part of a “reconquistaâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigrants Targeted: Extremist Rhetoric Moves into the Mainstream

Groups: Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee

(ALIPAC) – North Carolina
    The platform of the North Carolina-based Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC), asserts that “more should be done to reduce illegal immigration.â€

I just realized, these attacks from the ADL are designed to try and throw us off pace during this Dream Act attempt!

W

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast