Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC in Businessweek, anyone got a subscription?

Hey gang,

ALIPAC is quoted in Businessweek Magazine for the third time. I have the link the article but cant get past the sign in without cash. Anyone have a subscription? Many of us would like to see the article.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got this one
    http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... _mz003.htm

Virtual Immigration Enforcers

David Caulkett, a 56-year-old Pompano Beach (Fla.) resident who was laid off as a computer technician two years ago, blames illegal immigrants for depressing the country's wages, clogging its courts, and burdening its public services. Tired of "sob stories," he has joined a growing number of Web activists who have taken the crusade against illegals into their own hands.

On his site, ReportIllegals.com, anyone can report, anonymously, details on suspected illegal immigrants, such as name, address, and the companies that allegedly employ them. Caulkett charges $10 but doesn't vet reports from his 8,000 monthly visitors for accuracy, leaving that to the Homeland Security Dept., the FBI, and other agencies to which he forwards the complaints.

Other sites, such as IllegalAliens.us, StopTheInvasion.com, NumbersUSA.com, and Americans for Legal Immigration (alipac.us), urge visitors to complain to their congressional representatives or law enforcement.

HSD doesn't endorse the sites but says it welcomes the help. The agency publishes a phone number for reporting suspected illegal aliens free of charge. It deported a record 157,842 people in 2004, up from 145,416 the prior year. Some deportations, HSD says, likely resulted from Web tips.

Immigration supporters are appalled. They say reporting suspected illegals over the Web will result in U.S. citizens being mistakenly fingered, or let people with a grudge turn in innocent victims. "It's almost like vigilantism," says Judy Golub, with the American Immigration Lawyers Assn.

Caulkett, for one, is unswayed: "These people have not contributed to our society." Meanwhile, complaints to Caulkett's Web site have risen 10% per month.

By Brian Grow

(send me the link)
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

nope, this is a new one called Go Back Where You Came From

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigration supporters are appalled. They say reporting suspected illegals over the Web will result in U.S. citizens being mistakenly fingered, or let people with a grudge turn in innocent victims. "It's almost like vigilantism," says Judy Golub, with the American Immigration Lawyers Assn.
    "Immigration supporters are appalled."

These people really are beginning to tickle me. What is the difference between reporting a "suspected illegal" and a "suspected bank robber"? People are wrongfully identified all the time. Innocent people are "fingered" every day in the course of LAW ENFORCEMENT. "US Citizens" and "innocent victims" have nothing to FEAR!! For Heavens Sake, JUST SHOW THEM YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD or VISA PAPERS. If they are "fake", you weren't a US Citizen and were not an "innocent victim". If they are "real", it is a small price to pay to secure your job, your livelihood, your wages and salaries, and SAVE YOUR NATION. I wonder how upset the American Immigration Lawyers Association has ever been about the wrongful execution of Americans because they were wrongfully "fingered" and sent to death row because they couldn't prove they were innocent with the simple show of a valid Birth Certificate for Citizenship or Valid Visa Papers.

This is assinine, twisted hypocritical thinking....but....that's probably why they are immigration lawyers in the first place. I wonder how many legal immigrants they represent compared to how many illegal immigrants they represent. Why would legal immigrants needs an immigration lawyer to begin with? Doesn't the government "handle" all that and mail them a Visa before they hit the trail?

Hmmmm. Maybe curbing illegal immigration would be pulling the plug on a "rich" business for the American Immigration Lawyers Association.

Hmmmm. Maybe they'll need some new jobs soon?

Caulkett, for one, is unswayed: "These people have not contributed to our society." Meanwhile, complaints to Caulkett's Web site have risen 10% per month.
    "These people have not contributed to our society".

Like "music" to my ears to see this statement printed in Businessweek!!

Proud, too, to see ALIPAC in the article.

GREAT WORK ALIPAC!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn