Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Most Assembly offices are saying they are having a lot of calls agains Spitzer's plan. We can make the difference!!! Call ALIPAC'ers...CALL!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done with the D's...moving into the E's and F's. Anyone out there??? How are you doing?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I emailed and faxed all the M's on the Assembly list. Making calls on Dream Act....Silvers office sounded exasperated. Yea..Keep calling

faxing/emailing at the moment on dream..Then I will switch up, then switch yet again...
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

------------ACTION ALERT! ----------------------
    10/23"DREAM ACT" UP AS A STAND ALONE BILL" HELP STOP NOW!!
    WE NEED ALL ACTIVISTS CALLING NOW!!!GET INVOVLED PLEASE!!!THIS IS A HUGE AMNESTY !!!

Link to action thread!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87045
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?
    .........ALSO.......
    We need callers to help stop NY from giving a license to illegal aliens!! ...ACTION THREAD LINK BELOW!!WITH INSTRUCTIONS
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87779.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Assemblywoman Ginny Fields will be appearing on the Lou Dobbs show tonight to discuss Spitzer's Plan and the opposition against it. She has also put together her own bill opposing it which has been filed with the Assembly. She will be talking about that on Dobbs, as well. Here is her home page:

http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/?ad=005

Give her a call and express your support.

Thanks for the info Zeezil. I just called Spitzer's office and told them.

I oppose your license for illegals plans, but tell Gov Spitzer that we thank him because he is about to become the national poster boy for what happens to Governor's that defy over 72% of their constituents on these issues.

I hope what you are hearing about the license bill coming to the floor is correct. As of yet, that is unconfirmed though.

Now is the time to really push!

I called Assembly woman Ginny Fields and left her a very supportive message in response to your post.

W

William:

Call Ginny Fields' District Office since many State Albany offices are not staffed currently since this is a special Assembly Session. You can get a live staffer at the district office.

Also, Ginny Fields has put together a list of facts and action points against Spitzer that her staffers are sending out via e-mail or fax. I haven't received mine yet but if you call and ask for it faxed and tell them who you are and what ALIPAC is doing, I'm sure they can get it to you right away.

DISTRICT OFFICE
    2 South Main Street
    Suite 2
    Sayville, NY 11782
    631-589-8685

April
    I haveBeen calling emailing and Faxing!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK everyone!!!

TIME TO ROAR AND ROAR SOME MORE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    I'll be here most of the day.
    Because I'm from Massachusetts, calling my Senators is a waste of oxygen, but I will call the White House.
    One note: I know that Senator Kennedy had emergency surgery last week...and I understood that he was to be out for a few weeks. Does anyone know if this will be one less "yea" vote?

It is a sin for what just came across my mind about kennedys health ! I have to be real careful not to wish the same thing for him and his conrads did to my country .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast