Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC and Fox / Cross Your fingers

Hey gang,

Cross your fingers. There is a chance I may be on Fox National News this afternoon around 4pm. You will be notified quickly here and by email alert if it pans out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fingers crossed and well be watching.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Time

Eastern time??

yea, but dont get your hopes up too high. I missed their original call by a little over an hour. I got through and they want someone for this afternoon and said theyd call back if the slot was not filled.

Its already 2:20pm so it is looking more grim by the minute.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well now after hearing that the re-arrest those 2 bothers in Aruba. I have my doubts now. SInce it seems that Aruba is the only thing that is important in this world.
    I am feeling like American could sink to the bottom of the Ocean, and the last thing the news Networks. Will say: we will be back for some more on the Natallie Hollaway case.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

anyone else notice that the MSM is full of stories where the viewer cant do a thing in response to the problem conveyed?

For instance, what in the world could a news viewer do about Aruba or the Michael Jackson trial? Nothing.

Now what could a viewer do about the thousands and thousands of Americans that are being lost as victims of illegal alien criminals?

Every crime committed by an illegal alien is a preventable crime. It is a crime that both the public and the policymakers need to take action on to prevent.

W

well, its looking like this may not pan out. It is 2:46 and no press call.

W

Well, no call so I guess the Kavuto show is a no go for me. However, the topic is being inspired by the Jim Morrill article out of Charlotte that will go on the homepage tomorrow.

ALIPAC's presence is being felt even if we are not accredited with the work. I provided the background info for the Morrill article that illustrates that the number of employers fined for hiring illegal aliens has fallen from 400 in 99 to only 3 last year.

Jim used that in the article and Fox news is responding to Jim's article. I also gave the producer that wanted to get me on the show the finer details.

So watch Fox at 4pm folks and what you may see and hear is being influenced by our work here.

A job well done by many of us working together.

W

I contacted one of our local television station news programmers . . . I sent him several articles about the "illegal" problem. When I spoke with him he was shocked to learn that the "illegals" got the ranch! He told me he will print everything off and read it over the weekend and I'm suppose to call him next week . . .

I also sent him emails that I sent to the governor, my state rep and one of my state senators to support my battle for states rights

everybody do the same!!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Sorry...

Sorry Scubayons, but the Natalee Holloway case is a big one..unique in many ways, but also like many other cases in other ways. Folks tend to blame Natalee's parents for seeking publicity, etc, but wouldn't you do the same for your child? And by the way, if you think you're seeing a lot of "Natalee coverage", it's nothing like it is here in the Mt. Brook/Birmingham area...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast