Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    I visited several websites opposing Illegal Immigration, before I joined this one. I joined this one because , in my opinion, it is run in a very fair and open way, yet it has very important guidelines that keep people from treating others on the site in a derogatory manner. I appreciate that very much. I think the moderators do an excellent job! I am sure they are under a great deal of pressure daily to keep this site running so smoothly. Oh and some of them are the greatest troll hunters I have ever seen!

I recently posted an article by Devvy Kidd.
    And there it is. Kidd wrote and titled the article. Have you written Kidd to ask how [Mod Edit] She feels when people type Arizona in Google and get an article titled Bimbo with hER name attached?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kidd is a female!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UB

I think I have been around here long enough for all of you to know I am not a troublemaker. I posted the article, with the Title, exactly as I got it off of Jeff Rense site. I was surprised to see the word "Bimbo" replaced and thought it was a little too touchy or PC. It's not the nicest word, but it's the word the author chose and I didn't think it was that bad that it needed to be replaced.

Devvy has apparently changed the title recently also. If it's ok with her it's ok with me.

I respect the mods. It's not an easy job. I was concerned, and didn't accuse anyone of anything. I just posed a question.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Have you written Kidd to ask how he feels when people type Arizona in Google and get an article titled Bimbo with his name attached?
    LL, Devvy is a woman, just so you know...

UB, Perhaps Rense Changed the Article. Either way the title was changed for a reason and not for censorship. If Devvy had it at first and then changed it a few minutes after it was already out, she has that right.

It has nothing to do with being PC. Ask me how I feel about the current administration and his immigration policy, the patriot act, the real ID, CAFTA, the FTAA, trade with Communist China, and you will not find any PC coming out. What you will find is a bit of self-control and restraint, but never PC.

My suggestion is if you have a problem with the Moderators and what we do, then send a note and let us know about your concern and it will be addressed.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Kidd is a female!

Dixie
    OMG - that is Monty Python level funny! LOL
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

UB:

Our moderators and administrators here at ALIPAC are true to the actual articles published in newspapers and periodicals not on other sites as the other sites/posters have a tendency to change the headlines. We try to post as accurate information and articles on this site as humanely possible. All articles that are posted are checked for accuracy to avoid duplicates as well as represent the actual articles that were published in the news. I as an administrator on ALIPAC do not take articles off websites for just that reason as they may be skewed and not accurate. I take and post on the homepage the actual articles. We do not censor here at ALIPAC, but we do post accurate information. I am sorry that you feel that your post was changed for censorship but in fact it was changed for accuracy. We do appreciate your posts on news stories with regards to illegal immigration and securing our borders, but please use only those posted in news articles not those posted on other sites. Thank you
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

After reading the article, she was being kind using "bimbo." The article ripped her pretty bad!

UB

lsmith1338 said:

I am sorry that you feel that your post was changed for censorship
    For the record lsmith, I never claimed I felt my post was changed for censorship. I repeat, I just asked a question.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast