Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sounds to me like a big misunderstanding. I like this forum and I think the people that are monitoring the comments that are being posted are doing a great job. I appreciate the fact that so many people are involved in this forum and I value reading all the comments that I come accross. Maybe sometimes things need to be changed so that people are not offended I don't see anything wrong with that. Sometimes I worry about the things I say when I post a comment. I can be very direct at times and I hope that if I ever say something wrong that someone thinks may be offensive to somebody they will delete my message. I get really passionate sometimes about this debate. To those involved in keeping this thing alive I can only say thank you!

Well, the one good thing from this thread is it stresses the importance of posting articles as they were written by the author. Some posters here may not realize that by changing the title of the article and by inserting their own (or someone else's other than the author) subject line it may cause dups. Most people search (and we all search right? ) using word/s from the subject line before posting an article.

Also if someone has a problem or question, please use good judgement as to whether to start a new thread or send a pm to W or a mod. In this case a pm would have been more appropriate. Lessons learned here for us all.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well UB I am glad you cleared that up and we do look forward to your posts in the future
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Stick to the facts of the article and reserve childish name calling for another website.
    D.W.

OK ...let me get this straight...the subject : you can or can not change...or is it the title that must be with the article and the http of the message body...oh crap I lost myself
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    OK ...let me get this straight...the subject : you can or can not change...or is it the title that must be with the article and the http of the message body...oh crap I lost myself
    For the Subject line use the title of the article the author or media source used. Make sense?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Damit I just know I will screw this up.....argghhhhh...I will write a post it note
    pray for me I lose my keys all the time...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Damit I just know I will screw this up.....argghhhhh...I will write a post it note
    pray for me I lose my keys all the time...
    Try to post the original article with the original title and the link to the original article. If you want to comment on the article you posted either do it with a seperate post or make it clear in the original post what comments are yours.

Dixie made the right call on this. And although it had nothing to do with being PC, in my opinion, we HAVE to be more PC than most others. Unfortunately, that is just the nature of this fight. Pro-illegal groups can say whatever they want, but we are under a microscope. We are held to a much higher standard and they are just waiting for one slip up. We all know that one innocent statement can get blown way out of proportion to the point that it is beyond recognition.

The mods do a great job! Any action taken is for the best interest of this site and our cause. I for one would rather have a mod make a judgment call on something like this than risk hurting our credibility. Just my two cents.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

just had a post removed and another one edited... i agree that you need to police the boards, but i think its getting to be too much.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast